Dr. Ron Caniglia

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ron Caniglia

Dr. Caniglia is the best plastic surgeon. I had a full brow lift mad face lift and lower eyes. Now at 65, everyone thinks I am 50! His staff is very helpful and I have continued to go for facials and will plan on a touch up of my neck in a yer or two when I need it. I can only say that if people don't follow what they are supposed to do after, don't blame Dr. Canoglia, blame yourself. I have recommended quite a number of people to see him and all have been very pleased with the outcome.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Went to Caniglia almost a year ago for an eye lift (Blepharoplasty) a simple surgery to remove the excess skin above eyes. After doing my research, the incision is made in the crease of the eyelid and never shows. Caniglia made the incision well above the crease (over 1/4") and it always is visible particularly when I talk or make a facial expression then it raises to halfway between the crease and my brow. It looks horrible! Cannot go without make up and must put dark shadow on brow bone to try to cover. But the scar is raised and still shows. This was a simple procedure that any plastic surgeon could perform especially one who specializes in the face. My eyes cannot be fixed and bother me all the time as the scar rubs on my brow bone. Do not ever recommend!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Ron Caniglia

Dr. Ron Caniglia's response
Thank you for your comments. I appreciate the feedback I receive from patients - even if it is not always flattering - as it allows me to understand my patients, and their concerns, better. I am sorry to learn of your disappointment. With that said, I am surprised by your comments. Patients undergoing revisions procedures are informed during consultation that the position of the scars from previous surgeries will affect the outcome of the revision. In a revision blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), extra skin is excised along with the exsisting scar tissue - otherwise, the result would be two separate scars. The positioning of the original scar dictates (to a degree) the location of the new scar. If the original scar is a bit high to begin with, more than likely the revision scar will be in the same position. The same process is at play for revision facelifts - as much of the original scar as possible is removed with the extra skin to avoid two scars. I admit, I am at a loss to explain the reported 2 inch scar under the chin (submental area). The maximum length of my incisions in this location never exceeds 1 inch. Again, if the original scar was longer than 1 inch, a portion of that old scar will still remain. Regardless, I regret that you surgical results did not meet your expectations. I would be glad to address your concerns in person, and invite you to contact my office at your convenience. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best.

Submitted July 10, 2015

I have been so thrilled with the out come of my face lift. I did a brow lift, facelift, CO2 resurfacing and my eyes. I interviewed 3 other Doctors before choosing Dr. Caniglia. He is very professional and so is the staff. Dr. Caniglia does what you need, and want. He is not aggressive with telling you need things that you don't. I liked the fact he only does faces. I have referred about 12 people who have done facelifts to him and everyone has been most satisfied. I would recommend him to anyone. I will use him again when I need it, but as with the good job he did, i wont be needing his services soon. i do some fillers when needed and do facials on a regular basis. HE IS THE BEST !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Caniglia by a physician that I work with. I wanted to go out of town to have my surgery and relax during my recovery. I had a wonderful experience. Dr. Caniglia performed a brow lift and a lower facelift. I would do it again tomorrow. Dr. Caniglia and his staff were amazing. The Operating Room Staff and his Anesthesiologist were so nice and professional. Dr. Caniglia explained everything in detail and made sure that my expectations were realistic. I had my surgery on Thursday and by Sunday I felt great and had very little bruising and swelling. I highly recommend Dr. Caniglia and have many times since my surgery. The hardest part of my surgery was thinking of something I could do for Dr. Caniglia and his staff. They were the best. If you ever want to ask me any questions after your consultation with him and thinking of scheduling surgery, ask his staff for my phone number. I am happy to talk to any potential patients and share my experience.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Caniglia did a wonderful job with my nose. I was in a car accident several years ago, and have had three surguries, for breathing purposes and for appearances. Dr. Caniglia was the only doctor that not only helped me breathe again, but made my nose look great, no other doctor was even close, and all my experiences were very unpleasant. Dr. Caniglia's staff if friendly and extremely professional and I have already recommended Dr. Caniglia to several friends that have since had procedures with him and are so happy with their results. If it is possible to have a pleasant experience having rhinoplasty, I surely did with Dr. Caniglia and his entire staff. I am so greatful! Jill O.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Caniglia and his staff from the consult, to the procedure to the follow-up. All first class! I had a brow lift, lipo, chin implant and laser. The professionalism I experienced was second to none. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Caniglia and it was the worst decision of my life. One nostril was higher than the other and i've been extremely self conscious. At my 6 month post op, I expressed my dissatisfaction and asked about a possible revision... he became angry and yelled "this is perfection!" 3 miserable years later, I saved enough money and flew to Texas to pay $20,000 for reconstruction surgery where the surgeons took a rib and ear graft to rebuild my nose. They said the inside of my nose was a total mess. Be careful and do your research first.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I had an amazing result from rhinoplasty by this doctor. After doing much research (and great "word of mouth")I found that he performs MANY more rhinoplasties that most surgeons in the area. My nose looks more feminine, my profile has improved significantly and the tip of my nose was reduced and slightly lifted. The best thing is I still look like me..just better. Would highly recommend Dr. Caniglia.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Caniglia for Rhinoplasty. Mine was done a year ago & the results are very bad. Nose was suppose to be less projected but is the same size it was before surgery. He assured me before surgery that it was no problem and I would get the desired results. Other doctors have said it could not be done but he was so positive that I believed him. I feel taken advantage of and deceived.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Visited Dr. C for a 5 year follow-up to my initial cosmetic surgery which included eye lift and face lift. My impression on this visit was that he was not interested in patients anymore (or at least my case). Very lackadaisical about making recommendations and not at all engaged with patients. Although his initial work was good, I would be reluctant to spend my money in this establishment again due to the apathy displayed by the Dr. and some of his staff.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Ron Caniglia's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1987)