Ratings for Dr. James A. Beck

Came in for tooth extaction and info on dentures extraction was painless and Rachel was very professional would recommend east oak dental now if they would give a payment plan on dentures would be great

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. James A. Beck

Dr. James A. Beck's response
We do provide financing and easy payment through Care Credit. Please call and ask for Carrie for more information. Thank you!

Submitted April 21, 2015

The staff and Dr, Beck were super nice and very caring and reassuring. I felt very safe and comfortable there and have no hesitations about my next appointment. They are all very knowledgeable and caring

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

My experience was very positive. Dr Beck and his staff was really courteous and knowledgeable about the procedures I underwent. The office is very clean and the seren environment was very relaxing. I have recommended and will continue to use East Oak Dental.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

All the staff are really friendly and helpful. Clinic is nice and clean, quiet atmosphere that you can relax. Service was grate, it could be better if the technician will be little gentle and care the patient when they perform the cleaning/exams.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I am so happy with our care at East Oak Dental. Rachel has been my taking care of me for a couple of years now and she never hurts me, but she is encouraging and thorough. Carrie in the finance area has been very helpful in getting me referrals for my autistic son that needing placed elsewhere for surgical dental work. She made something that could have been very complicated very easy...and I appreciate that so much. I can't say enough good things about the service at Dr. Beck's office. I will continue to take both of my kids there for their cleanings twice a year.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

All staff was very nice. Dental hygienist was very friendly and made my daughter very comfortable during her cleaning

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I am a 70 year old woman. I have always been self conscious about my front teeth. I recently had invisalign and also other dental work. I could not be happier. Staff and doctor are understanding. Absolutely no pain and facilities look like an art gallery. Neat and clean.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

The hygienist that took care of me was very gentle and kind. I felt very welcomed and at ease at your clinic. The atmosphere was lovely. Dr. Beck seemed very knowledgeable and concerned with my care. I'm glad I chose East Oak Dental Care for my and my family's needs.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

The staff greeted me with a friendly welcome upon checking in at the front desk. The dental hygienist was friendly, knowledgable, and good at her job. Dr. Beck was friendly and wiling to answer any questions. They both made me feel comfortable. This was my first visit here and I will not be hesitant on my next visit. Friend and competent office. :)

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Once again, I really appreciate that nobody lectured me about my bad teeth. (It's like I don't need my doctor telling me I need to lose weight -- I KNOW. That doesn't help.) Also, I love that you do your best to make sure I'm comfortable AND completely numb. I remember during my first appointment when Dr. Beck started pulling the first tooth, I "heard" that horrible grinding noise through the bones in my head and gasped. Dr. Beck immediately stopped and asked if I was okay! I was just fine, not in any pain, but I hadn't expected that noise.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. James A. Beck's Credentials

We are the newest, state-of-the-art dental clinic in Conway, Arkansas. We treat every patient with kindness, gentleness, and respect. Many people are afraid to go to the dentist for various reasons including fear and being embarassed by their smile. We can end your dental fear and pain today and provide you with a healthy, beautiful smile. No matter your budget or insurance coverage, we can help.

• LSU School of Dentistry (Grad. 2010)

Top Hospitals in Conway, AR