Dr. Denisa Hagau

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Denisa Hagau

I feel like I am totally concentrated on when I arrive to your office. This is a great feeling! I just cannot say enough about Dr. Denisa. She is an asset to your staff and I hope she elects to and is able to stay there for many, many years.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

Dr. Denisa Hagau is very thorough and makes me feel comfortable and confident in her treatment.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2019

The staff at the front desk and the nurse were courteous and friendly to me. Dr. Hagau was very informative with my health concerns concerning my heart condition. Dr. Hagau took time with me to answer my questions about my heart during my follow up appointment. I would recommend her to my friends and family with heart trouble. I'm very pleased to have Dr. Hagau as my cardiologist!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

I'm just very pleased with my visits with Dr. Denisa Hagau. She listens, is knowledgeable, friendly and doesn't rush.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Dr Denisa was very informative about my condition. She told me things about my condition that had not been told to me before.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

the doctors and nurses were really good, answered all our questions . the nurses who done my stress test really stuck out to me. one of them came to my room a couple times to see how i was doing which i thought was really nice.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

Every thing was very nice, I have no complains. Keep up the good work & do all with a smile. have a beautiful Spring.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

I was happy with my visit. I think they checked everything really well and was treated well too.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Always feel valued when I go there. Very pleased with Dr Hagar.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

excellent I really like Dr Denisa so easy to talk to and caring. Staff has always been great and i have never had a long wait time.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Dr. Denisa Hagau's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“I chose the field of cardiology because it is constantly evolving, challenging as well as extremely rewarding. I have always found it exciting to be able to care for the sickest patients and guide them back to health. What I find the most gratifying, however, is building a relationship with my patients over time; helping them understand their disease process and make the major lifestyle changes that truly lead to longer, healthier lives. I have found this is only achieved by listening closely to patient’s needs and concerns while working together as a team. It is truly an honor and privilege when patients put their trust in you to care for them. I strive to be the best doctor that I can be and take care of everyone as if they are my own family member. “I have a strong foundation in general cardiology including the management of coronary artery disease, atrial fibrillation, valvular heart disease, cardiac disease in women and cardiovascular risk reduction. My specific focus is non-invasive imaging including echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, peripheral vascular ultrasound and cardiac CT. When I am not working, I find myself spending most of my time with my wonderful husband and our energetic toddler.”

• English