Ratings for Dr. Juan P. MONTOYA

Hello i would like to tell you my bad experience i had with Dr Jaun Matoya a doctor i have been seeing for 2 years now. Ive been under paxil 40MG for 12 years because it really controls my anxiety attack and the doctor knows this well to make a long story short i needed a refill on my meds and was out of refills so i called the pharmacy to have this refilled.I go to the pharmacy next day and they told me the doc hasn't approved the refill so i find this very odd espically on a med that ive been taking 12 years and missing a dose the side effects is very bad.I called the clinic and told them i would like to see him asap but said i would have to wait next week for a opening.So now im having terribel side effect because the doctor does not want to sent me a refill till the next appoinment.this doctor does not care about your health or state of mind just money stay away!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013