Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Todd

Fixed my foot after another podiatrist made an awful mistake. His surgery was a success! I can’t thank him enough!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Todd is all that everyone says, kind and astoundingly knowledgable about feet. His staff on the other hand, not as master, disregarding the way that they do endeavor, they could really use some customer advantage planning.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

He isn't a bad doctor just not at the level of others I have seen. Maybe it is because he is young but he didn't explain anything.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I went to Dr. Todd after my previous surgery failed. My recovery has been so different, and I am able to walk for the first time pain free in several years. I would recommend Dr. Todd to anyone who has a complicated foot problem

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Fixed my bunion. Now I have no pain. Front desk is hard to deal with and I had a long wait.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I broke my ankle earlier in the year. Dr todd got me running and playing sports. I'm amazed by the surgery and my outcome. Dr is busy and wait time is long.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Todd operated on and fixed my ankle when others told me that there was nothing that could be done. I am am able to walk and without pain and the surgery has changed my life. The wait time is long would be my only issue.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

He seems to be very smart but he didn't really seem to care about what was going on with me. I said something to his staff and they were so nice and got me an appointment with one of his partners and she was very good. I just did not relate to Dr Todd.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever seen. He thinks he is funny and tries to make everything a joke. He didn't seem to really care about me in any way. My husband was ready to kill him before we left.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

He wasn't caring or worried about my issues. He was just in a hurry and spent less than 2 minutes with me

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Nicholas Todd's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Secure Horizons