Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Todd

I broke my ankle earlier in the year. Dr todd got me running and playing sports. I'm amazed by the surgery and my outcome. Dr is busy and wait time is long.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Todd operated on and fixed my ankle when others told me that there was nothing that could be done. I am am able to walk and without pain and the surgery has changed my life. The wait time is long would be my only issue.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

He seems to be very smart but he didn't really seem to care about what was going on with me. I said something to his staff and they were so nice and got me an appointment with one of his partners and she was very good. I just did not relate to Dr Todd.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever seen. He thinks he is funny and tries to make everything a joke. He didn't seem to really care about me in any way. My husband was ready to kill him before we left.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

He wasn't caring or worried about my issues. He was just in a hurry and spent less than 2 minutes with me

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Nicholas Todd is one the best awesome doctor I have ever known. My name is Harsh Mota and Last Dec I broke my heel into multiple pieces and fortunately I got appointment for Dr. Todd. Before seeing Dr.Todd I already had seen 2 other doctors and with none of them I felt that confident and ease. Dr.Todd imm ordered CT scan and explained me even though the injury was so bad it was treatable and promised that I will be all fine. First few mins of discussion with him I already felt better and confident. He was so kind and shared detailed information about the injury, surgery and treatment. In next 2 days I had my surgery which lasted for 3 hours. He fixed my heel with 2 screws and 5 nails. The surgery was amazingly done, I was out of pain in just 2 days for surgery and had already stopped pain meds. Next few weeks I visited him in regular intervals and 6th week I already started walking with help of walking shoes and clutchers. Today its less than 2 months I drove my car. I have no words to express my gratitude to him, his treatment and his staff. He is one of the amazing doctors with great knowledge and magic in his hands. Thank You so much!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr. Todd is all that everyone says, kind and very knowledgable about feet. His staff on the other hand, not as professional, although they do try, they could really use some customer service training.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

After an accident last year, my foot did not heal as fast, Dr Todd recommended different options, such as Exogen Bone Healing, boot for 3 months, foot inserts, etc. He has tremendous knowledge and is attentive to my pain. Hopefully, I will recover at the end of this year.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Amazing doctor who listened to all my concerns regarding my surgery and my recovery .the best of the best.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Very kind and thorough doctor. Took the time and care to listen and really deal with things with me. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Nicholas Todd's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)