Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Todd

Worst doctor I have ever seen. He thinks he is funny and tries to make everything a joke. He didn't seem to really care about me in any way. My husband was ready to kill him before we left.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

He wasn't caring or worried about my issues. He was just in a hurry and spent less than 2 minutes with me

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Nicholas Todd is one the best awesome doctor I have ever known. My name is Harsh Mota and Last Dec I broke my heel into multiple pieces and fortunately I got appointment for Dr. Todd. Before seeing Dr.Todd I already had seen 2 other doctors and with none of them I felt that confident and ease. Dr.Todd imm ordered CT scan and explained me even though the injury was so bad it was treatable and promised that I will be all fine. First few mins of discussion with him I already felt better and confident. He was so kind and shared detailed information about the injury, surgery and treatment. In next 2 days I had my surgery which lasted for 3 hours. He fixed my heel with 2 screws and 5 nails. The surgery was amazingly done, I was out of pain in just 2 days for surgery and had already stopped pain meds. Next few weeks I visited him in regular intervals and 6th week I already started walking with help of walking shoes and clutchers. Today its less than 2 months I drove my car. I have no words to express my gratitude to him, his treatment and his staff. He is one of the amazing doctors with great knowledge and magic in his hands. Thank You so much!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr. Todd is all that everyone says, kind and very knowledgable about feet. His staff on the other hand, not as professional, although they do try, they could really use some customer service training.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

After an accident last year, my foot did not heal as fast, Dr Todd recommended different options, such as Exogen Bone Healing, boot for 3 months, foot inserts, etc. He has tremendous knowledge and is attentive to my pain. Hopefully, I will recover at the end of this year.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Amazing doctor who listened to all my concerns regarding my surgery and my recovery .the best of the best.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Very kind and thorough doctor. Took the time and care to listen and really deal with things with me. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

The best doctor I have ever had. I cannot image myself going to any other doctor to treat my foot. My surgery went smoothly and because of his follow up care, I was back to work in a very short amount of time. I wish he can be my doctor for everything. His care for patient takes you to a whole new incredible level. He sets the standard to what doctor should do for their patient. Dr. Todd priorities your need over the need of the hospital. Truly the most amazing doctor you can ever meet. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Great doctor, used him as my 2nd opinion and stuck with him! He's passionate about people and getting the best possible results. Thank you Dr. Todd!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Todd is professional, punctual and extremely attentive to patients needs. Rather than go for more drastic surgeries or options of treatment he works with you to determine the best course of action for your lifestyle as well as budget. Great communication and overall care, I did end up getting surgery and he calmed my nerves through the whole process. He gets my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Nicholas Todd's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)

MSP/BC Med