Ratings for Dr. Wendy Thompson

I was scheduled an appointment ,and get to my appointment no record of my appointment .This is very unprofessional . I will not be returning ..

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Terrible physician. They called and moved my scheduled yearly physical 3 times, each time calling the day of. Spent over 2 hours in the waiting room when there were NO other patients in the entire office, and I showed up for my appt 15 minutes early. Took a month to call back with results of an x-ray I had, impossible to get refills for maintenance meds never answers or returns calls. Said I was "unreasonably concerned" about a possible medical issue that has been prevalent in my family. Very unprofessional, unhelpful, and the rest of the staff isn't any better. If you care about your health, DO NOT go to this office!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

The office staff is great with children and very nice. Samantha is the sweetest lady ever! Dr . Thompson was very nice at first but it didn't last. She got very rude and unprofessional. She really needs to learn how to approach people when there's a problem. She's a good Dr and good with kids but I hope she works on her attitude towards adults!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr Thompson is always there for me.she help me through 3 years before Ithe death of my husband. She has been my dr for 12 years. Thank You

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Dr. Thompson is nice in person, but we have had very mixed experiences with her staff. It is too bad because, once you get to see her, she has a very pleasant, compassionate manner with both children and adults, and is willing to take as much time as needed. The wait times can be long and the staff does not seem to like to deal with same-day appointments, which is hard when you have a sick child.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Worst Doctor I have ever been to. At one appointment I was 5 minutes late, and they refused to see me. Awful staff, very rude, and Dr. Wendy Thompson is very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I have been using Thompson for a long while now, over ten years, and have been very pleased with her service. Like everyone there will be times when you will wait if you must see her, but her PA is very good at what she does and will make a great Dr if she continues with her education. Wendy was the best OB I could have asked for, and I am very sad she will not be able to deliver my next child. Maybe this will ease the wait times for those who do need her direct attention. I feel very confident in the information that Thompson gives. If you have ever spent time with her you would know that she is very good at her work. I have had some issues in the past with her staff, but she has since gotten rid of that employee.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

The staff told me they cannot guarantee that WITH an appt my wait time would be less than two hours. I went about 5 times and each time i waited at least an hour and a half with an appt scheduled. I only saw the doctor once, because i fainted in the waiting room. The rest if the time i saw her PA who is very short and rude. Not helpful.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

I went to this doctor for at least 5 years and she was never able to give me a diagnosis on a condition that I have. I stayed over-medicated with monthly visits for a year. Her staff is rude and it was nearly impossible to see the doctor herself because she spent the majority of her time in the hospital delivering babies.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2006

Dr. Wendy Thompson's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1984)

MAMSI