Ratings for Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti

No never, never again! Worst ever experience!He wants just charge you more and more.. To overview the test's results will cost you $500 . This is not so bad as his office's team. The office's employee Maria is most unpleasant and rude person that I ever met in my life. She makes you feel measurable , no body returns phone calls and emails on time(They are too busy, really ?? ) I think Dr. Trifiletti might know some stuff that he is doing but the office's ethics is unacceptable !! My family spent there over 10k last year and we didn't see any improvements. Also, when we asked for some explanations we were told that we need to leave the practice! Terrible experience!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

The staff is rude and extremely unpleasant. They are working with kids who really need help but their behavior is unacceptable. If you don't have enough drama in your life then definitely see this practitioner.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I brought my son here after his pediatrician suspected PANDAS and tested for it (Shes an angel). Sure enough, he had a strep infection which explained his sudden onset of tics. I sought out another neuro who told me, its just a few tics and it will pass after a 5 minute appointment that I waited 6 weeks to get... It did not.... It got worse.... Dr. T was my second opinion and Paul was amazing on the phone... He scheduled an appointment for 6 weeks ahead, but said he would call if something opened up sooner and HE DID! PAul answers every email I send within hours with questions or requests. The Doctor ran blood work that no other doctor would, INCLUDING a problem so severe he was hospitalized for 3 nights! Thanks Dr. It may not get better over night, but we have a plan...

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I am so disappointed. I desperately wanted to see my son improve, but he is probably worse now than when I started his treatment. Furthermore, I have serious concerns about this doctor's ethics. He would not prescribe medications without me paying $500 to review labs by phone. On one occasion he had knowledge that my son had a rare genetic disease and when a follow up blood test indicated that my son was merely a carrier, his office staff told me that he reviewed the labs and said I need not worry because he was just a carrier. Over a month later my son was still struggling with PANS symptoms so I scheduled another $500 phone appointment. The Dr. was an hour late for the call and he then revealed that my son in fact has this rare disease and must have treatment immediately. The lab that indicated that he was a carrier was misread by his staff (perhaps he never bothered to review it). What kind of doctor does not inform a client of this information immediately? My son's spleen is now enlarged and he needs treatment immediately and his PANS symptoms are out of control.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Trifiletti literally saved my son. His our Angel, Best Doctor and Human being we have known!!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Excellent doctor, expensive but worth every penny. Our first appointment was about 2.5 hours as he is very thorough. He will answer every question and concern you have. Our son has pans and was not attending school. Six months later our son is back to normal. Minor flare ups but controlled. Thanks to DR T

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Without saying much. Don't waist your time and money by taking your child here if you think that what you child has is PANDAS/PANS. This Dr. is just doing research with your child and the antibiotics will just damage your child stomach.

Submitted May 6, 2017

To Dr. T. Thank you so much for helping our son. Our son's compulsions (handwashing, drinking water) and anxiety had taken over his life and wreaked havoc on our families' life. Who knew that a ton of blood work, antibiotic for a month, and a Dr. who knows the connection between the brain and the immune system could TOTALLY CHANGE our child for the better!? Thank you and God bless you Dr. Trifiletti.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Thank you Dr. Trifiletti for saving our daughter's life. Dr. T. is your one stop shop. He does bloodwork on the immune system, checks for infections, checks vitamin levels, and so much more. He does a true diagnostic work up. My husband calls him our medical investigator. Guess what? I already had my daughter diagnosed with PANS/PANDAS once her symptoms started but other neurologists and pediatricians wanted to just put our 3 year old on pysch meds (clonidine, lexapro, and abilify). Our daughter has made a full recovery. Actually my husband, family, and I cannot believe how much she has improved. It is estimated by the PANDAS network that 1 in 200 children have this condition. Please spread awareness especially remember that PANDAS does not discriminate. It can happen to any one's child. Thank you to Paul too. He has been so helpful and has replied so quickly via e-mail.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Trifiletti has been a lifesaver. Our 5 year old became very sick at age 4 1/2. We had been to numerous specialists and no one could figure out what was wrong. Dr. T spent a lot of time and did not give up. Our daughter is so much better then she was. I have had read some of the harsh reviews written on here and I hope they do not stop people from seeking treatment here. Every medical office is overworked. Dr. T has a brilliant mind and when dealing with PANDAS you need someone who is able to put the pieces together. I am so thankful to Dr. T and his staff for helping my daughter. Robyn R.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ramsey, NJ