Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti

Dr. Trifiletti is a brilliant, caring doctor and human being. If you are seeing him for your child then you likely are dealing with a complex situation that takes time, patience and a lot of trial and error. I think some parents may not realize this. Most other doctors that treat PANDAS/PANS as well as functional medicine doctors charge the same if not more and also do not take insurance. Every appointment or phone call I have ever had with Dr. T was thorough and informative and I have never felt rushed or cheated. With these difficult cases, he is the ONLY doctor who we have seen who thinks outside of the box and doesn't dismiss our concerns. In our experience his current staff is amazing, very responsive and never, ever rude! They go out of their way to accommodate us, even in difficult situations. I feel Dr. Trifiletti is the hub of our treatment team for our child, and the only doctor who can put everything together and make sense of a complicated situation. His knowledge is tremendous and his care and compassion for these kids is obvious.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr Trifiletti is a godsend. He was the first person to diagnose my son with pandas. And has been with us the whole way. Don't know where would be right now without him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I traveled across the country with my son to see Dr Trifiletti for a second opinin and it was worth every penny. From the moment I called the office I felt at ease. I spoke with Mary the Office Manger she called me back after hours knowing how upset I was. She spoke with me for an hour listening to a ranting mother and kept saying please don't be upset help is on the way I will never forget this. I read a few negative things on line but have to say I never found this I guess it is the old story you can't please everyone.. This practice takes the time, treats you like family is warm and welcoming. Dr T you are amazing you have to be the most brilliant physician that we have met. We have seen countless physician's and nurse practitioners along our journey and finally after years feel we have an answer. Thank you Dr T and staff you are all amazing keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Amazing doctor, also a Pandas Pans specialist who saved my son and family out of many years of crisis.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I brought my child to see Dr. Trifiletti for a PANDAS evaluation and I was extremely pleased with the service we received. His staff was very helpful and kind to us, as they could see that we have been through a lot over the past year. Dr. Trifiletti is so knowledgeable and treated us with respect. He listened and paid very close attention to everything we said in regards to our child. He was patient when we got a little worked up and made us feel comfortable. His staff has called me back right away and helped us get testing/medications covered. I would highly recommend Dr. Trifiletti.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I have been to so many physicians my child suffered for years untreated and put on phsych medicaitons. I was referred to Dr Trifiletti by a friend. I was so happy from the moment I called they were so polite and knowledgeable. The first time I called I spoke with the Receptionist then Mary called me back and spent over 20 minutes on the phone supporting a crying mom. I am not sure why the negative remarks were made but I can assure you I traveled long distance and have been under Dr T's care for over a year. I have never found the staff to be rude every call every email was answered even when the office was closed. Mary the Office Manager is always helpful I have spoken with her on the weekends, Paul always helps with lab slips. Dr T is the best he saved my child and my family never gave up and found the answer. Thank you Dr T and Staff for all you do.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

He is very knowledgeable but can’t filter the info he has. All his knowledge ends up as a guess. I think parents prefer to hear pandas to asd, adhd, and tourette but they all overlap. Staff is a mess. No insurance accepted so huge prices. Everything extra. Just cannot afford. Very money hungry. Doesn’t understand that parents would be fine with shorter cheaper visit.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I brought my son here after his pediatrician suspected PANDAS and tested for it (Shes an angel). Sure enough, he had a strep infection which explained his sudden onset of tics. I sought out another neuro who told me, its just a few tics and it will pass after a 5 minute appointment that I waited 6 weeks to get... It did not.... It got worse.... Dr. T was my second opinion and Paul was amazing on the phone... He scheduled an appointment for 6 weeks ahead, but said he would call if something opened up sooner and HE DID! PAul answers every email I send within hours with questions or requests. The Doctor ran blood work that no other doctor would, INCLUDING a problem so severe he was hospitalized for 3 nights! Thanks Dr. It may not get better over night, but we have a plan...

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I am so disappointed. I desperately wanted to see my son improve, but he is probably worse now than when I started his treatment. Furthermore, I have serious concerns about this doctor's ethics. He would not prescribe medications without me paying $500 to review labs by phone. On one occasion he had knowledge that my son had a rare genetic disease and when a follow up blood test indicated that my son was merely a carrier, his office staff told me that he reviewed the labs and said I need not worry because he was just a carrier. Over a month later my son was still struggling with PANS symptoms so I scheduled another $500 phone appointment. The Dr. was an hour late for the call and he then revealed that my son in fact has this rare disease and must have treatment immediately. The lab that indicated that he was a carrier was misread by his staff (perhaps he never bothered to review it). What kind of doctor does not inform a client of this information immediately? My son's spleen is now enlarged and he needs treatment immediately and his PANS symptoms are out of control.

Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Trifiletti literally saved my son. His our Angel, Best Doctor and Human being we have known!!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins (Grad. 1986)

Delta Dental