Ratings for Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti

My child is a patient of this doctor. I cannot say enough good things. We were at another specialist and had to pay out of pocket for IVIG and other suppressive. Dr. T's staff worked tirelessly to help get our treatments approved through insurance.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I find the negative comments about the doctor and staff to be completely unwarranted and false. They are all true professionals who care about each and every patient. Definitely recommend, see for yourself.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

My son has been suffering from AE for close to 16 years. We had gone to see specialists all over NYC, at Columbia and NYU. We finally received the correct diagnosis in November 2012 from Dr. Trifiletti. Dr.T is always learning and always ready to listen to his patients and their caregivers. Thanks to Dr.T we have our son back and hope for the future.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Trifiletti literally saved my son. He had seen many doctors for years none of whom bothered to look into the possible medical causes of his illness. He was homebound and barely able to function. He is now in school and even can have playdates and go out to do regular kid activities. I am shocked that there would be any comments about the staff who go out of their way to help any child/parent. My son feels Mary is like another mother to him and loves Paul just as much. Any issues with them are most likely parents who do not want to pay for their appointment and just get free care over the phone or who are rude and disrespectful. As for the money, anyone with a bit of math knowledge could figure out why Dr Trifiletti has to charge the prices he does. He spends between 1-2 hours with each patient not including the time he spends beforehand going over the labs and other data. Most pediatricians only have 8 minutes to spend with a kid. If an 8 minute visit is enough for your kids that is wonderful but for complex cases that really need help there is no better doctor or staff out there.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

My child has been a patient of Dr Trifiletti for years. I will admit in the past we had some issues with the staff however they old staff is gone and a new team came in some time around the Fall of 2014. Dr T as we affectionately call him is amazing he is brilliant kind and goes above and beyond for all the kids. Anyone questioning his fees needs to do some research the other PANDAS Physicians are much more and must treat all the children in a family not to mention they do not have the knowledge that he has. As far as the staff well they are amazing if you don't get them on the phone they always call back or email you stating they received your message and will call you shortly. I find both Mary and Paul to be caring always seeing to our needs they are a god send.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. T is knowledgable but MARY is an angry gatekeeper with no beside manner or concern for a child's health and well-being.

Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's response
This is a libelous statement from a former patient who was discharged from my practice, with 30 days notice, following repeating cursing, menacing and repeated violation of office policies. I am not going to tolerate this. I do everything possible to help a child, but parents must be civil, or find another doctor.

Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's response
This is a libelous statement from a parent who insisted I order a dangerous medication that was not indicated for their child. Parents left unhappy - two hours were spent with them AT NO CHARGE.

Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. T is a Godsend! He is very knowledgeable an PANS and PANDAS!!! He will help your child. Yes, it's very pricey , but if you are willing to do whatever it takes, then you'll have to ever look this. His office staff in the past was less than mediocre. However, he has hired new staff and they are great!!!! Whenever I email them, I get a response within the hour! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. T. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Disappointed. Very long wait. Super expensive with no insurance accepted. Cannot contact on phone which is awful if you get a med. After any lab need another appointment. Rapidly becomes unaffordable. Not sure if this is right avenue in terms of drug experimentation for illnesses because kids constantly get sick. The doctor is nice but seems distracted and overwhelmed.

Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's response
We have completely revamped our office staff. We base all of our treatments on data and experience of treating over 3000 patients with PANS. Drugs given to any child are carefully considered, and always given for a reason that I carefully explain to parents. My fees are comparable to those of local neurologists that treat simple headaches or ADD; what I deal with is far more complex, and are often patients that have seen many other doctors, and have extensive records (which I always review with parents present). It is a bit expensive to do the job right, but much more expensive to linger on with the labs.

Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr T is fabulous and so is his staff. He does the research to fully assess and understand what is going on with his patients and works tirelessly for the best results. We need more Dr T's in this world.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins (Grad. 1986)

HealthPartners