This guy is a greedy s.o.b. No kid left behind my but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. T is a Godsend! He is very knowledgeable an PANS and PANDAS!!! He will help your child. Yes, it's very pricey , but if you are willing to do whatever it takes, then you'll have to ever look this. His office staff in the past was less than mediocre. However, he has hired new staff and they are great!!!! Whenever I email them, I get a response within the hour! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. T. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Disappointed. Very long wait. Super expensive with no insurance accepted. Cannot contact on phone which is awful if you get a med. After any lab need another appointment. Rapidly becomes unaffordable. Not sure if this is right avenue in terms of drug experimentation for illnesses because kids constantly get sick. The doctor is nice but seems distracted and overwhelmed.

Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr T is fabulous and so is his staff. He does the research to fully assess and understand what is going on with his patients and works tirelessly for the best results. We need more Dr T's in this world.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Trifiletti is wonderful! He is very knowledgeable about PANDAS/PANS; we are so lucky to have found him! He put me at ease right away. He is very knowledgeable and kind. He got to the bottom of my son's tic issues and I am forever grateful. Not only that, but he has also helped my younger son who has an autism diagnosis. He is very thorough and really takes time explaining everything and his fees are reasonable for the amount of time he takes with us and preparing our reports. His staff is wonderful. They went the extra mile to help us get DNA testing covered by our insurance. I can't say enough about Dr. T. and his staff. I am just so grateful that he could help both of my sons! I highly recommend Dr. Trifiletti for both PANDAS/PANS and autism.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

There are not that many Pandas or Pans doctors that are willing to take the time and do the testing for there patients. I am sure that Dr. T is overwhelmed with patients and he is also researching and presenting on the subject all of the time. I am thankful for all the testing to see what could be causing my sons issues. I also don't think that his fee is overly high as I pay the phone consultation once a year, but he has spoken with me or answered my questions many times a year without fee.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I think many of the reviews are fake too glowing. Here's the reality from my experience and I was there two years. The pros 1) Dr. t is very knowledgable 2) Dr T does extensive testing I would say he cares but he stopped caring when he hired the office staff. The cons 1) obscene charge per visit not just initial consult 2) absolutely no follow up. Will never return a call even in emergency. 3) does testing you don't need 4) misinterprets titers Everyone has been exposed to a lot. 5) many of his cases are Tourette's with No sign of infectious trigger. 6) doesn't do high dose abx long term 7) changes medications a lot and then is not able to discuss unless you come again and pay huge fee 8) went from chaos office where they lost info to nasty staff whose sole purpose in life is to keep you away from the doctor. Not sure which staff is less appealing. Stopped answering email. 9) doesn't take even good insurance. Ours pays well but I think caps visit length. All he would have to do then is shorten visits and do more. There are prominent neurologists who take insurance. How do they get rich? They don't seem starving to me. 10) has not to my knowledge cured anyone. Dr. Kovacevic claims to have cured people. Dr. Boubolis takes many insurances so I will travel to one of those two next time. I also will find a PANDAS friendly Ped or naturopath. There are more and more all the time. 11) why should I pay Dr T to "think about a case"? Isn't that what EVERY doctor does? He thought about my sons case so much that he mistook him for another boy including the name and symptom history. That's what I pay $400 for? 12) has no referrals for Ocd. Seems entirely unknowledgeable about symptom he is treating!!! Dr T If you really cared about patients and I don't think you do, You would not have hired the office staff to replace you. I've never had a doctor harder to reach. I should say impossible. Can't give Meds and labs and charge for those follow ups. It's not only gross and unethical to me it seems illegal. My son's behavior changed radically on medicine and I had to discontinue myself without medical advice. That's when I knew I was done here. I am sure there won't be any follow up. Even my dentist calls annually. If you want information read a ton online or see Dr. T once but he is absolutely NOT someone caring who you would ever want treating your child! Also don't expect on time anything. I guarantee you that you will feel ripped off horribly from this financially and emotionally. Find a pandas doctor with more success and who cares. Dr T will insist these are his terms but then explain how he cares. Sorry but the way he is now is basically not just uncaring but bizarrely unfair to and dangerous for patients. He probably has staff posting reviews. They should prequalify patient reviews like on zocdoc.

Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Trifiletti is one of a kind, a rare gem. He is up on the most cutting edge information, and an excellent diagnostician. He uses genetic testing and extensive detailed interviews to connect the dots of seemingly unrelated symptoms. He has diagnosed my daughter with syndromes only discovered and given a name two years ago. Even top doctors at top hospitals don't match his expertise. He takes plenty of time with each patient to get to the source of the symptoms. Now my daughter is able to get treatment that hasn't been able to be diagnosed or successfully treated before. Dr. Trifiletti does not take insurance but his fee is well worth paying for. If you are frustrated going from doctor to doctor without much success in treatment, Dr. Trifiletti is the miracle you've been looking for.

Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. T is a supremely knowledgeable pediatric neurologist in Ramsey, NJ, with vast experience and expertise in diagnosing and treating PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorder Associated With Strep)/PANS (Pediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric syndrome). He is a brilliant and dear man who has devoted his career and life to helping to save our children from PANDAS/PANS, which steals childhoods if misdiagnosed and mistreated or not treated. He is currently a sole practitioner and works 15+ hours a day helping our kids. He is in most Sundays and holidays, as well, tending to his busy practice and labor intensive patient analyses, data mapping, appointments, etc. People come from across the globe to this amazing doctor and brilliant researcher. I have never had any problem booking a prompt appointment, which is what I do if I have loads of questions or need updated labwork etc. Dr. T simply does not have time to answer every phone call and email, but is making every effort to improve in this area, including hiring all all new staff. He is doing the very best he can for as many as he can. Dr. T gave us our son back and we continue to book periodic follow up appointments to keep him on the right track. We always look forward to seeing Dr. T. His respect, kindness, knowledge, tenderness toward my child, commitment, etc. IS SIMPLY UNMATCHED in our experience. We LOVE Dr. T and wholeheartedly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr Trifiletti is an excellent doctor. I couldn't recommend him more highly than I do to anyone that has a sick child, or to those looking for a second opinion. The staff always finds a slot for the new patient, or older one that needs fast attention. It's very comforting to know that Dr Trifiletti is there for my family. I've called him out of hours and seen him on weekends. He's very dedicated to the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Rosario R. Trifiletti's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins (Grad. 1986)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a greedy s.o.b. No kid left behind my but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. T is a Godsend! He is very knowledgeable an PANS and PANDAS!!! He will help your child. Yes, it's very pricey , but if you are willing to do whatever it ta..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Disappointed. Very long wait. Super expensive with no insurance accepted. Cannot contact on phone which is awful if you get a med. After any lab need another ..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr T is fabulous and so is his staff. He does the research to fully assess and understand what is going on with his patients and works tirelessly for the best r..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Trifiletti is wonderful! He is very knowledgeable about PANDAS/PANS; we are so lucky to have found him! He put me at ease right away. He is very knowledgeab..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "There are not that many Pandas or Pans doctors that are willing to take the time and do the testing for there patients. I am sure that Dr. T is overwhelmed wit..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I think many of the reviews are fake too glowing. Here's the reality from my experience and I was there two years. The pros 1) Dr. t is very knowledgable 2) ..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Trifiletti is one of a kind, a rare gem. He is up on the most cutting edge information, and an excellent diagnostician. He uses genetic testing and exten..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. T is a supremely knowledgeable pediatric neurologist in Ramsey, NJ, with vast experience and expertise in diagnosing and treating PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmu..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Trifiletti is an excellent doctor. I couldn't recommend him more highly than I do to anyone that has a sick child, or to those looking for a second opinion. ..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "No works your insurance, but in my case All I can say is that it's pandas is not a simple flu, is complex and requires a great experience to treat it properly, ..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The people who are giving him bad reviews must be kidding me. Dr. T. Is one of the only doctors out there who is trying to figure out what the root problem is ..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Do not see Dr. Trifiletti I am a nurse and i was so angry with him and his office staff Silkey. Not only is she rude she is stupid! There was no follow up for m..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Good Dr, rude staff! Not worth the money, other Dr's out there just as educated. Spent over $1000 on lab work, took 2 months to get results to me then charged m..."

September 22, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Rosario" to "Rosario R."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "NEWARK" to "Ramsey"

January 13, 2012