Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Regnier

If you enjoy a dentist who chooses to withhold critical information about your dental health, then "Dr." Steven Regnier is your man. Just a couple months shy of leaving his hometown in upstate NY, Regnier had a full boat of x-rays done of all my teeth and previous dental work. That imagining revealed several critical issues; all of which were connected to his work. Yet, he ordered his staff to keep that information from me as he remained mute too. Only approximately 6 months later, did I learn the truth. and that's the thing Regnier has the most difficult time with: The Truth. I paid that "man" several thousands of dollars for the work he did on me. And it's now costing me many more thousands as well as losing a couple of teeth as well. I cannot describe how disgusted I am with this guy. I'm glad he's no longer in the State of New York but I fear the worst for his patients in North Carolina who will trust him like I did..

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017