Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Petke

My boys and I are patients of Dr. Petke for awhile now. I have never met such a caring doctor. He has helped my boys and I immensely. A couple of years ago I got really sick and have been in and out of doctors and none of them could help me. I went to Dr. Petke and I am almost to my old self, he has done more for me than any other doctor in the last two years. My kids love him as well.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I have seen Dr. Petke for some routine health maintenance things. Very easy to make an appointment, very giving with his time, and very satisfied with the results. I am a small business owner and I have referred my staff and their families to Dr. Petke. Thanks for all you do!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Petke has been a wonderful doctor for my daughter and me. He really listens and focuses only on you while you are there. I feel like I can call him anytime for any health issue and he will be there to help. We are very lucky to have him in Flagstaff!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I had been looking for a great Dr like back in the day...I found Dr Petke. His office is so friendly and his remedies have ALL worked so far! We are a family of 5 and he has helped every single one of us including my 4 month old baby! If you are looking for a doctor, Dr. Petke is all you need!!!---Angelica(Flagstaff patient)

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013