Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Grade

She is incredible! I can't say enough about how amazing she is as a Physician- she has always made me feel like I'm truly cared for. I feel like she knows me on a personal level and that I can connect with her. She delivered my daughter and I couldn't imagine having any one else deliver my baby!! I was in THE BEST care by having Dr. Grade as my physician!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

IF YOU READ ONE REVIEW ABOUT DR. GRADE AND YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AN OBGYN, MAKE IT THIS ONE...If you or someone you know is looking for an OBGYN, look no further. Dr. Grade cared for my wife and delivered both of our children (2 years & 5 weeks old) at SHC Shea. She is extremely intelligent, conservative, experienced, knowledgeable and above all; KIND. She has a brilliant clinical mind but won't make you feel foolish or silly for asking the ridiculous questions we patients/spouses do ask. She has been a support system and advocate and even helped us resolve a conflict at the hospital 2 days post-delivery. One of the saddest realizations my wife and I had after our 2nd child was born was that we'd never again get to see her with the same frequency that we had over the last 3 years. Simply put, Dr. Grade is a throw-back to the days of TRULY compassionate medical care. As a husband and father, there is no one I trust more with my 3 most prized possessions.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I have just delivered my baby boy, and I had moved from Dubai shifting doctors and switching to Dr. Grade. My experience has been amazing. Dr. Grade is awesome; she is knowledgeable about what she does & practices, and takes her time to elaborate the details with her patients. She is super helpful and has sincerely turned this whole experience into a super positive one. I had a long labor (15 hours) and had to end it with a c-section. But I honestly promise that it was all an amazing experience thanks to Dr. Grade. Her staff has also been very positive and helpful. The only opportunity I find is regarding punctuality where one is expected to wait around 40 minutes at every appointment. But this is something minor that didn't bother me because the staff is so helpful and nice. Plus, I've always waited that long to see doctors, so I'm kind of used to it. I recommend Dr. Grade and would definitely be coming back!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Was thrilled at first about this Dr. office as I used to see Dr. Moore (who is amazing). Unfortunatley after becoming pregnant, I had to switch over to Dr. Grade who wasn't a good fit for me. Not to mention, all visits I waited close to an hour in the tiny room to see her! My husband and I were very disappointed with the service/ overbooking of patients and therefore decided to switch doctors half-way through pregnancy. :(

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

When I became a patient of Dr. Grade 10 years ago, I loved her practice. I have recommended her to countless friends & family members over the years, however, since moving to a new office about three years ago, her practice has become an absolute disaster. So sad to leave such a great doctor, but her staff, including nurses, have ruined her for me. BTW, just called my new OB/GYN to make sure she had my records, which I requested Dr. Grade's office transfer 5 months ago - NOPE. You can't even leave the office efficiently!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

I saw Dr. Grade for a standard well woman appointment, and complained about pelvic pressure and back pain. I was told I had 1st degree pelvic prolapse, and upon pressing what the treatment options are she said hysterectomy. Really? Hysterectomy for a healthy woman with no history at all of abnormalities? Shortly thereafter I went to my primary care doc who thought I should go to physical therapy, which I did. Turns out that my problem was simply lack of core strength and extremely tight hip flexors, which PT cleared up nicely and I've been pain free since! It's astounding that pelvic pressure/back pain would even lead to a discussion of hysterectomy. I also directly asked for an HPV test since I had heard so much in the news, which was denied because there was "no reason" to do it. Well, turns out 18 months later that a new doc returned an abnormal pap and I am awaiting my HPV tests to see if it's the high risk type that is linked with cervical cancer. I cannot recommend Dr. Grade.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Have only seen her rarely since she's always booked; usually see the NP. The NP is actually lots more helpful & knowledgeable. Last appt w/Dr. G herself ran 1 hr late!! When I needed surgery, she just assumed I'd let her perform it! I asked, "Are you a surgeon? How many of these procedures do you perform weekly?" She got kind of offended & defensive. Finally it came out: she's no surgeon, performs fewer than 1 procedure (of the kind I needed) monthly, and her office wouldn't provide a referral to a real surgeon. Finally, when I asked to have my hormones checked due to perimenopause, they only checked estradiol and thyroid - that's it. So although the NP is pretty cool, I'm done with this place.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Grade was recommended to me by a friend's wife upon moving to AZ about 2 years ago - so glad she did. A couple times the wait has been a little long but it's worth it. I recently experienced a miscarriage with my first pregnancy and had to have a D&C. I had a lot of questions and the staff and Dr have been so patient, kind and knowledgeable. They even called just to see how I was doing. I had an easy recovery and no problem getting a follow up appointment. Dr Grade obviously genuinely cares about her patients and I've never had a better OBGYN.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Grade and most of her staff was very helpful during my pregnancy. I did have a really easy pregnancy with no complications. However, the office wait was always way too long! I think the Dr. has too many patients. Once I had a complication after the birth of my baby and it was impossible to get a call returned by the doctor. No matter how busy a doctor is, they should always have time for a phone call. I am currently looking for a new OB/GYN. It's sad because she delivered my first child.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Wonderful caring Doctor. She takes time to listen to you and has an amazing calming bedside manner. Office is very zen and relaxing. She did my hysterectomy and her follow up was phenomenal. Very genuine and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Grade for all of your Gyn needs. Thanks Dr. G!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Dr. Patricia A. Grade's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal