Ratings for Dr. Lawrence D. Chang

After living with the embarrassment of Gynecomastia for the past year I finally decided to have the surgery. Dr. Chang thoroughly and patiently explained the procedure and showed compassion from the start. It was effortless to schedule appointments, and the office was clean and inviting. Having my last follow up appointment and seeing the results from the before and after photos that he shared Dr Chang exceeded my expectations . I highly recommend Dr Chang for your Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I had a breast augmentation performed by Dr.Chang. I was very pleased with his professionalism, consideration, and the results of the procedure. His staff was very personable and helpful which made the process of scheduling effortless. After second guessing the size I chose during my fitting appointment, Dr. Chang and his staff were very accommodating, despite their busy schedule, and allowed me to come back for a second fitting. Dr. Chang was great at listening to what results I was hoping for and was great at providing helpful guidance on what it would take to get those results and what the realistic outcome would be.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

My whole life I had a vision of what I wanted my body to look like. Pre-children and even after delivering 3 babies which included twins. I would go to the gym and work hard with no avail. I finally made the appointment with Dr. Chang and his assistant Chelsea. After spending 2 hours with me for my "free" consultation I knew that Dr. Chang understood my expectations and wants. Dr. Chang exceeded my expectations. Very thankful!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

My experience with Dr. Chang was quite lovely. I chose to have my breast augmentation surgery with him because he was interested in what was important to me. During the initial consultation he was professional, honest and created an environment of comfort. The surgery (May 2016) was uneventful and recovery was as he had explained. During the follow-up visits he assessed healing and provided directions on exercises, sleep position, support bra use and precautions. I consider him a fine physician!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Chang is very personable and professional. He explained everything about the procedure and recovery process and everything went as expected. I am thrilled with the results and am recommending him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Lawrence Chang is an extraordinary doctor. Not only is he knowledgeable in his field, his natural ability to make you feel comfortable with an uncomfortable diagnosis is uncanny. Dr. Chang allows you, as a patient, to express your concerns without judgement. He has the quality that exemplifies a compassionate doctor. His direct approach forces you to take an inner look at yourself and the role you play in your recovery. He challenges you to keep up with your end of the bargain so you can have the best outcome possible. Dr. Chang is simply AMAZING !!! 2014 patient

Submitted November 6, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr Chang and his staff were helpful , caring and very professional in my care . I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery and aftercare . I can't say enough about the office staff . They all made an unfortunate situation ( medically neccesary emergency surgery ) as pleasant as anyone could hope for .

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I had breast augmentation with Dr. chang recently and had an excellent experience with both him and his staff. Dr. Chang took the time with me to really make sure I was happy with my decision before moving forward with surgery. He took such great care of me during and after the procedure and was generally interested in how I was doing and how happy I was. I'm very glad that I chose nouveau construct center as the facility for my procedure and will be returning for more since they have a medical spa! Dr. Chang truly had a unique way of approaching his surgery and I would call him an artist! I am very happy with my results and the relationship I have built with him and the staff.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Prior to seeing Dr. Chang an incorrect surgical procedure had been performed on my knee. Fluid was collecting in the knee area and Dr. Chang, understanding the danger, immediately performed the CORRECT surgical procedure. I was impressed with Dr. Chang's knowledge, his concern and taking the necessary steps within a couple of days. The orthopedic practice making the mistake simply told me, "We don't know what to do", and literally left me without any direction for assistance. My GP and a general surgeon recommended Dr. Chang and I am extremely grateful they made a suitable recommendation. I not only was impressed with Dr. Chang; I also include his entire staff. The moment I walked into his office and began talking with him I felt confident I was finally getting the assistance required. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Lawrence D. Chang's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE