Ratings for Dr. Jose M. Donatien

The staff & Dr. Jose M. Donatien, fails to respond to RX refill requests timely, this is not the first time and have been reassured by Dr. Jose M. Donatien, it will never happen again. I should not have to call their office every time, to force them to respond to the pharmacy each time.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

The staff there were very discriminative because I have OBAMA Care and paid $0 for co-pay. They literally called on every other paying patient that arrived later making my 11:15am appointment turn out to be a 1pm appointment. I arrived at 10:30am, finishing all documentation around 10:45am and when I saw they deliberately acted as though I didn't exist by 11:30am I made sure to prompt them that they were beyond 11:15am appointment and that they should be more courteous of people's time especially if one has other appointments on that same day. When I finally saw the doctor he also had issues and refused to review my ER report with me once I traveled out of my way to the hospital get it for him in order to get feedback about my x-rays. I would definitely not refer this doctor nor his staff to nobody.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Great physician... I would absolutely recommend him for my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011