Ratings for Dr. John E. Humiston

Yes you will have to wait... but he is worth it. My wife, kids and dad have all benefited from his care. We went with with general complaints and he he figured out exactly what was going on and got it solved. Very Grateful. If you're looking for a doc who will journey with you on the road to healing, this is the doc. If you just want a quick fix, probably need to keep looking. As Dr. Humiston said to me, it took you years to get sick, it will take a bit to get you better. It's not an overnight thing. He was right.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I've only had pleasant experience with this compassionate and concerned professional since I first had an appointment with him in approx 2004. The staff at The Center for Health and Wellbeing are great and I'm happy he's with them. Very important as my health went nowhere good at all with previous and mind you prestigious medical experience.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Snake Oil salesman.. that is the feeling you will get when you walk in and then review how he diagnoses you.. holding pills in your arm, as he pushes down with you.. He diagnosed me of having a Throat disease w/o even taking a culture, so I would buy some liquid from him, which ultimately caused more problems. This doctor never once issued a medical test.. Not Once! Even though I had been very sick for years. What is also interesting.. is that he is a candida expert, yet on two different sites, he has Two DIFFERENT stories about how and why he came to learn about candida.. 1st story, his wife had it.. 2nd story, He had it.. oh, and dont' get me started on his magic juice.. yes, that is what he calls it.. He sells dreams, but it is expensive, and can cost you your health - His method of healthcare is highly unethical. at best -- INSURANCE will not cover the majority of treatment.. and he will have you buying a lot from his Non Pharma "pharmacy" - so have cash in hand..

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012