Ratings for Dr. Sandeep K. Sidhu

Office staff is the best. The Dr actually spends time with you as if she cares about your pain. I've been to other dr and they were in and out of the room in 5 minutes tops. Sandy spends time with you, talks to you, explains everything. It feels like a family enviroment.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Hi my name is Mojahida Itehad and I have been seen by Dr Sidhu 3 times so far. The first day I walked into the office I was in so much pain. Immediately I felt a bit of relief with the light blue walls and Lilians friendly personality, Dr. Sidhu's assistant. I have never been to a chiropractor before and hesitant to do so. Now, I am addicted! The neck and shoulder pain I had from my accident in Colorado is improving. Dr. Sidhu eased me into the technique. She is personable, caring and very fun! I highly recommend and support Dr. Sidhu's approach.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

She did great. I feel much much better...never felt better.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

On a scale of 1-10= wonderful. For all of you construction workers who are wondering if a woman can fix your neck or do your back, the answer is Dr. Sidhu is more than qualified. I am a drywaller and medal stud framer and from time to time need a Chiropractor. My first visit I was concerned because my neck had been out for a couple of weeks. I will be going back for a follow up visit on Saturday and I am confidant I will be my old self when the visit is over. P.S., by the way, before Dr. Sidhu adjust you, take advantage of the the back massage bed, and after the adjustment spend 15 minutes on the water bed. Just a strong suggestion.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Great work! I am back to myself again. Pain free. Fun to be around, takes me and my issues seriously.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011