Ratings for Dr. Bryant S. Ho, M.D.

Everything about my treatment in Dr. Ho's office was exceptional. He would be the first person I would go to if I needed his expertise and I whole-heartedly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Dr. Ho was very attentive to my concerns of my ankle surgery which I had been postponing for several years. He took time to explain the options I faced with my ankle repair. He was accurate about the post surgery recovery and his skill has greatly improved my quality of life. Dr. Ho and his team provided great support throughout the entire process, consultation, surgery and post op-rehab. Thank you Dr. Ho

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Dr.Ho I was in so much pain when I came to your office I thought my life as I knew is over. I accepted the limping but the swelling and pain was too much.You identifier the problem by touch MRI test jest conform Your diagnosis,fore deys leader I have the surgery and miracle happen,I was surprised that I have no pain,tow weeks lander I was woking ,after some PT and TLC.from You and Your staff (hi Stephanie)I was able to attend summer camp for kids in Wisconsin (12-14h days)thank You very much for life grateful Margaret Simpson.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Dr Bryant Ho . His staff was great they got me in and out in a 2 hour window. Literally 2 hours.I broke foot had soft cast had surgery 5 pins and a plate on my left foot.then hard cast I loved them all using the word loved here

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

I was referred to Dr.Ho by another doctor in the practice because he felt Dr. Ho had more experience with my ankle /foot issue. I was impressed with ow much time he took to explain my problem every step of the way. I could hardly walk because of the pain. Surgery recovery was long, but the outcome has been wonderful! I would highly recommend Dr. Ho to anyone. He is very caring and pays attention to you.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

When I went to see Dr. Ho in 2017, I thought I couldn't do my upcoming Marathon in 2 weeks with a severe sprained right ankle. He had me in physical therapy for the remaining 2 weeks and was able to run/walk my 1st marathon. With his determination and my goal to complete the race, I was proud!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

What a wonderful Dr. ..So happy with my result ...He listens and goes to work on the problem...He is the best...

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I love everything about Dr Ho. But the thing I appreciate the most is he listens to him patients. He is a great Dr. who knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Bryant S. Ho, M.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bryant S. Ho received comprehensive training in the operative and non-operative management of adolescent and adult foot and ankle disorders. Dr. Ho completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, followed by a foot and ankle fellowship at University of Rochester in New York. He is highly active in both clinical and biomechanical research, and has published numerous articles and book chapters on orthopaedic foot and ankle care. His research has been presented globally across North America, Europe and Asia. Dr. Ho’s research interests include orthopaedic functional outcome scores, which he believes to be an important tool that can help improve patient care. Dr. Ho places a strong emphasis on customizing his care for each patient to ensure successful outcomes. He provides all treatment options including preventative care, conservative management and operative intervention. He embraces new evidence-based technologies and treatments, and is an expert on minimally invasive surgery techniques. He treats all disorders of the foot and ankle including arthritis, tendon ruptures, deformities, acute trauma and fractures, repair of non-unions, total ankle replacements and repair of cartilage lesions.

• English

• Dartmouth College (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Rochester Medical Center (Grad. 2016)

UPMC