Ratings for Dr. Peter Brennen

I was most grateful that the practice remained open late to handle my emergency visit. Remaining staff were very patient and courteous, treating me with the utmost kindness and professionalism. Dr. Brennan conducted a thorough examination, clearly explained his findings, and proceeded to treat my condition with skill and care.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Exceeded my expectations from office admins to patient physician assistants that were thorough, and reassuring. Dr. Brennen was and is top notch explaining all possible causes, remedies and solutions. I trust my vision to Retina Associates and feel a positive experience is at hand every visit there!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Brennan is very thorough and explains everything until you understand. The staff were very friendly, thoughtful and professional. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I really appreciated being seen so quickly and not having to wait a long time for my appointment. Everyone was courteous and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I am very grateful for everyone's work and kindness. Everyone starting from the front desk to the technicians and especially the doctor were all very friendly. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

My first appointment...I was impressed. I found the doctor and the entire staff to be very professional while maintaining pleasant interactions. That means a lot to me, especially since it appears I will need to have many visits. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

The staff were very professional and accommodating, making me feel comfortable and welcome from the moment I walked in the door. Dr. Brennen came across as very competent, kind and informative. His instructions during the procedure were clear and easy to understand and comply with. He used non-technical terms and everyday examples to help my understand the situation with my eye.

Submitted December 20, 2017

Everyone was very helpful with explanations. Courteous and friendly reception staff made filling out paperwork easy. Was in and out in much less time than anticipated. I have already recommended Retna Associates to friends, and in fact, was referred by a friend, as well. Thank-you!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

The office is clean, nicely decorated, comfy and quiet, the staff is professional and efficient and there was a nice selection of candy at the desk. The wait time was acceptable. I appreciated Dr. Brennan's thorough explanation of my diagnoses and clear instructions, complete with the retina model. Besides the exam rooms being a little chilly and the violin rendition of Justin Timberlake's "Cry me a River" on the playlist, I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr Brennan stayed later in order to see me on an emergency basis. He was very professional and set my mind at rest. He told me everything in detail that I understood. I am glad to report everything turned out great.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017