Ratings for Dr. Conrad H. Knudson

Thank you, Dr. Knudson! Your receptionist got me right in, you respected my time, and treated me with empathy, compassion, and were able to find just the right cure. Your nurses called me to make sure I was doing well and review my blood tests. You coordinated with my specialists and kept everyone on the same page. Due to catching my cancer early, I'm 100% now. Me and my family thank you for being a great diagnostician and taking the time I needed. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

To start, there is only one staff member in the entire facility that has a personality. Every time myself or a family member would call, the staffing would be short and non helpful. Don't ask for a logical explaination about something regarding your health because you will never get it. The doctor's and staff at this practice believe the world revolves around them when in reality the patients should come first. Good Luck to anyone reading this post who might consider becoming a patient of this office. I know it didn't take me long to switch to another!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Excellent, caring, prompt Dr. He's a rare breed and is extremely intelligent with a caring bedside manner. I never have to wait long to see him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Reminded me of like an old fashioned doctor. You know, the kind that used to care? I think overall, this is a good doctor. But for my particular problem wasn't 100% knowledgeable, but then again what I have going on doesn't probably doesn't happen to a lot of people. I'd recommend him for general problems, at least from my experience.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Front office staff is rude and unhelpful, especially on the telephone when calling in for an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Dr. Conrad H. Knudson's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1996)

Wellpoint