Dr. Jose L. Jiron

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jose L. Jiron

Dr. Jiron is a very caring and compassionate individual; he took time to explain things and address any questions I had. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

One of the best doctors I have ever been to. He is very intelligent and very kind and gentle. Both my husband and I have been treated by Dr. Jiron and I could not say enough great things about him. He is well worth the drive to Ocala.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

So thankful for Dr Jiron - he helped me get through some chronic sinus infections and find the right treatments protocol - He performed a non-invasive balloon procedure in the office & I've found the wellness I was searching for!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Had cough for for years, suggested medication, didn't work. Suggested surgery as last resort. Had it done, no cough, got my smell and tasted back. Fabulous surgeon and person.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

awesome knowledgably and kind doctor that cares. he helped me greatly.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr Jiron is an excellent physician. Is very through and professional and very caring. I would recommend him very very highly. I was fortunate to find a physician of his caliber.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Dr. Jiron is an excellent doctor. I recently had a perfect outcome from nasal surgery and would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Patient, compassionate, intelligent!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2018

Making our initial appointment in the office was a bit difficult, however once we got an appointment with Dr. Jiron he was very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. He gave me options for my son and that made me feel more at ease and very comfortable with him. The nurse and all of the staff we encountered were also very kind!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

When I made my appt. the Girl asked me if Monday at 1:30 was good I asked her for Tuesday or Thursday afternoon was available? She said ok Tuesday at 2:30 so I get there and the Guy Receptionist tells me I was supposed to be there at 1:30 then he tells me oh no you were supposed to be here yesterday,would you like to reschedule? I told him this was the Girls error I know my appt. was for Tuesday 2:30 The Doctors may be good but the Reception People stink,they mess up and don't care about your inconvience. My advice to you is call the Day before and Day of your appt. to make sure they have it correct.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I was getting 10 sinus infections a year and have not been able to breathe out my nose in 15 years. Dr jiron perform sinus surgery 4 months ago. Now I can breathe again through my nose. Have had no sinus issue. Him and his staff were awesome. Highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Jose L. Jiron's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jose L. Jiron Jr. MD is a physician and surgeon treating all aspects of Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat diseases). He graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Findlay, in Findlay, Ohio, where he received his Bachelors of Science degree in Biology and Spanish. Through awarded scholarships for his academic excellence, he went on to receive his medical degree from the University of Toledo College of Medicine in Toledo, Ohio. He completed his Internship and Residency at Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan, under the direction of Dr. Robert H. Mathog MD. During his residency, Dr. Jiron published several journal articles and completed rotations at the Michigan Ear Institute and Karmanos Cancer Center. His clinical interests include allergy, nose and sinus disease, thyroid/parathyroid disease, salivary gland disease, facial trauma and reconstruction. Dr. Jiron was born in Managua, Nicaragua and was raised in the United States since the age of seven. He is fluent in Spanish and aspires to give back to society through serving in medical missions abroad. He enjoys running, reading, spending time with his wife, and serving the local church.

• Spanish