Ratings for Dr. Orel H. Knight

Dr. Knight is fantastic. He delivered my son and has been a very caring GYN ever since. I recommend him implicitly to any woman who wants a doctor who is supportive and caring.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Excellent.He assisted in the birth of my two sons. He allowed me to place my hands under their armpits and so I birthed them the remainder of the way!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Knight delivered all four of my children (ages 8 - 15). We found him when we first moved here from L.A. We talked to many people and asked who they recommended for an OBGYN. They all gave glowing reviews about Dr. Knight. After my first visit with him I knew he was the Dr. for me. He's very caring and gentle. He's also very relaxed. Even at the hospital the nurses would tell me how great it is to have a Dr. like Orel Knight (not great for the nurses, I was told, because he'd put a lot of demands on them regarding his patients). He would constantly check in with the nurses to see how his patients were doing. I felt he truly cared for every one of his patients - like a father would for his daughter.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I went to Dr. Knights office with my first pregnancy and he was absolutely the the best DR I've ever had. Made me feel very comfortable, answered all questions, goes out of his way doing extra tests and taking extra pre-cautions to make sure you and the baby (twins in my case) are doing well. Office staff is friendly, helpful and professional. Have told many friends about him!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I went to see this Dr. because i was referred to him by a friend. I was very dissappointed by the way i was treated by both the dr. and his staff. I felt that I was interferring with his other patients and I felt that I was bothering Dr. with my questions. very dissappointing!!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Knight has been wonderful. He delivered my sister's three boys and my step mother's two kiddos, too. Everyone loves him!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I love Dr. Knight. He is so kind and helpful with all of my concerns. He is very informative. I love the respect and care I get from him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Knight is unlike ANY other doctor I've ever met. My husband and I have had a lot of trouble trying to conceive. We've gone through multiple miscarriages and multiple OBGYNs. Dr. Knight genuinely cares about his patience. He is knowledgable beyond words and I felt like he dedicated so much time and energy to me. I look forward to every visit and trust Dr. Knight completely. I am now pregnant and really don't know that this could've happened without him. I would recommend him to ANYONE looking for quality OBGYN care in Sacramento. Hands down... the best.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. Knight is good all the way around!!! There is nothing bad to say about him at all.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

I still get teary remembering the tragic loss of my first baby, and how grateful I am that Dr. Knight was my wonderful, brilliant, sweet, sensitive, and truly CARING doctor. In all my 35 years, he is the first doctor I've met who clearly cared about me. I love Dr. Knight and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. Orel H. Knight's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1977)

Delta Dental