Ratings for Dr. Meredith Y. Newman

i was dreading my root canal because my family and friends said it would be horrible. it was really easy and she got me out of there early. i actually fell asleep while she was working on me. i don't want another root canal but if i had to have one, i'd go back to her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr Newman does an excellent job! She is very kind and thoughtful and makes the dental experience very nice. I highly recommend her to anyone that wants an easy and great root canal experience.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I had to get a root canal and I thought it would be horrible. Turns out she was really nice and it didn't hurt.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

She is quite nice, and a caring doctor. She provides a lot of information during the process. She also asks about the patient's condition. Most importantly, I feel comfortable when she is taking care of me. Thanks to her, I got well nicely.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Great dentist. Very thorough and calming and she listened to me when I was scared about the procedure. I would highly recommend her for all types of patients.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Simply an amazing young woman! Very professional and personable!I highly recommend Dr. Ypma.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011