Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Swindlehurst

Dr. Swindlehurst has seen me at my worst and BEST! It's taken some patience and a lot of tests but we're getting to the root of it slowly but surely. I've never done anything like this before and I am so glad that I am! I remember hearing ads on the radio for this office and the testimonials (not to mention, it was a time in my life where I was seeking answers) and I thought this was an answer! However, I wasn't one of those patients that was healed right away, it has taken some time. IT IS WELL WORTH EVERYTHING! I've learned a lot about myself, my body, and my health. If you have ever thought about doing something like this, don't even hesitate and just go in! I had no idea that I had so many health issues until I saw Dr. Swindlehurst. The tests were very clear and he helped me step by step what I needed to do. He had a plan that I couldn't make myself or even execute by myself without his guidance and help. I'm so GRATEFUL! This work is AMAZING and I've never felt the BEST in my life until now. Just do it. You know it's RIGHT for YOU!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I can not explain in words how much better I feel after just ONE month after seeing Dr. Swindlehurst! It's been a complete life changer. Before going to Red River Health and Wellness I was tired, constant headaches, cravings, and I simply did not enjoy life. I couldnt focus on my kids or work, and I was stress out beyond belief. I felt like a failure. Two years prior, after having my son, I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease and DH. I did my best to avoid gluten, but I still couldn't get better. I would itch all the time, even in my sleep. My husband started calling it my "road rash" because I would bleed and bruise. It was awful. I started gaining weight and hating food... everything I ate seemed to make my skin more and more awful and I couldn't stay away from the bathroom. After much pressure from my wonderful Mom I finally went to see Dr. Swindlehurst. It's the BEST decision I have made this year. It turns out gluten wasn't my only problem, I was reacting with over 15 other foods. Dr. Swindlehurst was listened to my issues and helped me solve them. I am now almost 2 months into the program and my skin is 80%-90% clearer, I no longer have the awful "road rash". I have lost almost 15lbs and Im eating more than I ever have. I feel better, clearer, and I'm just beyond excited! I cant imagine what I will be like at the end of 6 months! Thank you so much Dr Swindlehurst! You're changing my life!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Everything has been great with Red River Health and Wellness. I feel better than I have in a long time. Dr. Swindlehurst is very personable, caring, and attentive. My brain is clearer, I am happier, I am not tired all the time, and I have lost 26 pounds so far.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Complete approach to solving health issues and offers outstanding emotional and mental support through the life changing process. Totally positive atmosphere from start to finish.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I've struggled with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, allergies, body pain and overall exhaustion for as long as I can remember. I also had a Diet Mountain Dew in my hand at ALL times! With each pregnancy my symptoms got worse. After baby # 5 I noticed that regardless of my efforts with diet and exercise the scale kept going up. I went to multiple specialists , therapists , allergists and doctors with no success. I knew something was wrong but every doctor would tell me my labwork came back normal. I didn't feel "normal" I felt sick all the time. Thyroid medications, diabetic meds, uppers , downers you name it! I still didn't feel good. I was ready to accept that life was just that hard . I was in complete survival mode. My mom suggested I go to Dr. Swindlehurst. After I got my lab work back I found out I wasn't diabetic at all! I was taking several unnecessary medications that were hurting my body. The plan Dr. Swindlehurst has given me has been life changing . I don't feel swollen or have body pain anymore. I look forward to my workouts and I am finally able to enjoy my kids! I'm a much happier , healthier person. I've had so many people ask what I've been doing to look and feel so great. I always refer them to Red River! I will be forever grateful to Dr. Swindlehurst for figuring out what was really going on with my body! My life has been forever changed for the better. Survival mode is in the past. Now I can live in the moment and actually enjoy life. Thank you ! Thank you !

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I came to Dr. Swindlehurst through radio and TV ads. I'd been feeling tired, dizzy, depressed, and anxious. My hair was also falling out, including thinning of the eyebrows and lashes. Also puffy face and waistline. My regular physician was not helpful and did not listen, just kept increasing my Synthroid and I continued to feel worse. After my initial visit and labwork with Jeremy, he found that I have Hashimotos, which I learned is an autoimmune disease affecting my whole body. Not just my thyroid! I started the eating plan and supplements three months ago. I am a woman transformed! I sleep like a baby now, I have this awesome, natural energy! My skin which used to be ruddy and flushed all the time is clear and beautiful. My hair, brows and lashes are thickening up and my face is unpuffed. I am also 15 lbs lighter and I get to eat all I want of fresh, healthy and delicious foods. I am grateful beyond measure to Dr. Swindlehurst!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I had been plaques with joint pain for years. Working the Health and Wellness Program with Dr Swindlehurst helped me understand how nutrition plays a very important part of healthy living. I no longer have joint pain and I haven't felt this well in years. Sandra Hathaway

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr Swindlehurst was extremely easy to work with. He is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful in understanding my specific issues. As a Chiropractor, he is gentle and caring.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr Swindlehurst is the most incredible person! He genuinely cares for his patients & is extremely knowledgable with how our bodies work, and why they do what they do. I'm so grateful he chose this line of work because I know the impact he has had on my life & many others. I had every symptom the ad had on the radio plus a few more. I thought I'd try the free consultation. Struggling holding food down, when all medical tests said I was fine & so was my gallbladder. Suffering from addicions (alcohol,caffeine & sugar) I always felt exhausted & no amount of energy drinks would help but make me feel like having a heart attack. I chose to do the anti inflammatory diet & change my life & my health. After 2 weeks of cleansing, I felt amazing, a natural high, happy, energetic & clear headed. I KNOW this program works & there's no better person to help you heal than Dr Swindlehurst!!! I can't say enough great things because he's so awesome! I'm grateful to him! You will be too:)

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I am one of Dr. Swindlehurst's older patients. Hadn't been feeling right for along time. I heard the add for Dr Swindlehurst on the radio, after about year, I decided to call him. I've been on the program for about 2 1/2 months and I'm feeling better than I have in a long time. If you think you need help, call Dr. Swindlehurst, I did and it's the best call I've made for myself and my family. Thank you Dr. Swindlehurst!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015