Ratings for Dr. Sonia D. Trzmielina

Love the doctor and staff! Dr Trzmielina is the best doctor, she is my mom's phycian and I'm going to change also. She is so caring and very thorough, she takes such good care of her. Nothing is missed with this doctor. She goes the extra mile to make sure you are healthy. I just can't say enough ❤❤❤

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Ran into some booking/billing problem and was told "My account was closed, when I had a bad case of shingles. I told their office I could bring my @80.00 when I come in. I also stated that it was not intentional, I thought my insurance covered it, I have Medicare for (80%) an d BC/BS from NH (20%). I was told my deductible was paid . They refused to see me, even as sick I was.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Trzmielina is a good doctor, and she listens to my needs as a patient. My problem is with her staff: unfriendly, uncooperative, no response to minimal response on returning phone calls and faxes,

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

This is a great Dr but we had to leave this practice after being patients for sometime. We had a problem with an outstanding bill the office manager is so unprofessional does not care she is a joke. They refused to see me after I have been a patient for a while .Sad to say at this practice you have turned into a number all they care is about the money if you are looking for a caring facility this is not the right place for you.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

We have moved here in Riverview a year and half now and many we were worried about finding a good doctor in our area. I'm personally very satisfied with Dr Trzmielina's service. She cares for her patient and spend time talking to me. That is a plus in the medical field. No doubt she got an A+ from me.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Trzmielina is a gold star to the medical field. It is very hard moving to a new state not knowing where to go to look for a good doctor. I was blessed finding Dr. Trzmielina. Her personality, knowledge and dedication makes her A+.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I have been a few times and she has been always wonderful, she spends time with you and explains everything throughly. I am SO happy I made the choice to go to her practice.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Amazing doctor, she took time to discuss my concerns and was very thorough. I had an abnormal mammogram with my OBGYN with a biopsy recommendation. When I met with Dr. Trzmielina she understood my anxiety and scheduled me for an appoinment with a breast surgeon that same day. She is not only very knowledgeable but has an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

This Dr is new at this office I am sure her coleagues have to be greatful to have her .She is very caring and takes her time. She explains why she orders test or why she is referring you to a specialist. She listens to your complaints. This is what ever patient would like to have a Dr that is knowledgeable and caring. We are happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013