Dr. Adam T. Trapp

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam T. Trapp

Wonderful Dr and person. I will refer him to all - Stephanie Rue

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr. Trapp is excellent! I have been with him since September 2017 and have received the best chiropractic care. I continue to receive maintenance through massage and adjustments. I wouldn't trust anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Adam on a regular basis and I must say I feel so much better. I have a lot of issues with my back but Dr. Adam assured me that with regular treatments I would start feeling relief and be back to my normal routine. I am back to my normal routine feeling so much better, having more energy and the want to do things again. I have the doctor to thank for this. I would highly recommend Dr. Adam.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Adam Trapp a few years ago. Ilove the way he takes the time to explain what is going on, & he does it in a way that I understand. I have had problems with migraines for many years, but as long as I keep seeing Dr. Trapp, I am headache free. He actually cares about each patient he sees. He even helped me with a school project (I am in nursing school) on chiropractic care, which I received an A on. Oh, & I drive from Douglasville to see him because he is so worth it.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Finding Dr. Adam was absolutely the key to my recovery. I fractured my foot and after it healed I was told foot surgery was the only choice. I hadn't met anyone happy with that alternative. I was introduced to Dr. Adam and his approach was professional and first rate. He took time to diagnose and prescribe a treatment that was realistic, thoughtful and deliberate. I felt he was a true partner in the recovery. He took the time needed to help me reach my goal. I feel so fortunate to work with someone that cares about his patients and invests the time to help them. He specializes in extremities but his adjustments are exceptional. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. Adam is truly the best chiropractor in town. I have never experienced a doctor that cares so much about his patients. If you are in need of chiropractic care, Dr. Adam should be your doctor. If not, you are truly doing yourself an injustice.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Trapp is a very caring, considerate and understanding Doctor. I explained what was bothering me and he immediatley knew what the cause was and how to treat it. What a relief. I feel like my self again. Thank you Dr. Trapp for making me feel useful and to be able to perform my everyday functions.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I have had chronic back pain for years and someone recommended Dr. Trapp to me. He took his time and realigned my back and also my wrists and ankles. Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. A doctor that actually talks to you and not down to you. I never go on these sites, but I do it when the services are exceptional. He explained what he was doing and why he was doing it. I feel better in one visit than how I felt in 3 or 4 visits from other doctors. This is the third chiropractor I have been to and definitely the last. Highly recommended. Save your time searching and give him a call. It took me three years to find a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I herniated my disc L4-L5 and was told by my former doctor I would need surgery to fix the disc and the pain. After researching alternatives to surgery, I was recommended Dr. Trapp from a close friend of mine. He was very informative and he was confident he could help my situation. I was skeptical at first, but after the first session I started feeling better. I have been seeing him regularly and I fell like a new man. I been active and feeling better and better with each visit. I highly recommend Dr. Trapp he really helped me out.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Trapp has treated me several times for my low back condition and he is by far one of the best Chiropractors I've dealt with. He takes his time with you and answers all of your questions. He doesn't just "crack" your back, he does a thorough evaluation, explains what he's going to do and uses gentle methods to care for you. Im so pleased with my care that I've brought my 82 year old mother to go see him. His care is top-notch!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Adam T. Trapp's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Life University (Grad. 2010)

UnitedHealthcare