You may also like

He is enthusiastic and full of energy and not to mention he turned my whole quality of life around to being pain free.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Salomone is excellent and has helped my shoulder immensely in just a few visits too!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

He is one of the best! I started going to him for pain that I had from a fall, and they could not do surgery on my knee. I was skeptical about accupuncture at first not believing in it, but after one treatment i was able to go home and go up my stairs without any pain. It was awesome not to have that pain, and without taking meds. He has helped me also with my low back problems as well as my shoulder all with a few adjustments and accupucture. He listens to his patients and takes time with them, he truly cares about each and every patient that enters his office. I still see him for maint. treatments, but he was a godsend for me. I am not all painfree, due to my medical condition but he has helped me be able to live me life almost like i was prior to my accident, I know i will never be 100%, but with Doc Don on my side, I know he is there for me when I need him, Plus if you have an emergency, he will fit you into his schedule to see you. I highly recommend anyone to give him a try.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Compassionate, resolves pain & discomfort, and is willing to spend time with patients to discuss prognosis. He uses chiropractic medicine, acupuncture, and nutrition to naturally heal without the use of prescription medication. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I've started to see him before my primary because he really does resolve my bodies pain issues.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Donald F. Salomone's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1975)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Donald" to "Donald F."

October 20, 2013