Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Salhab

The first rating was very accurate, except for one thing. They think she can become a good doctor and that was in 2012 today in 2017 she is worse. She treats patients good at first, or as long as they are doing for her, and treating her as if she is GOD! I put my life in her hands and ended up terribly sick because we went to another pharmacy/dispensary. She is completely unprofessional and I am not the only patient she has abused. I have Proof and save all my tickets, she lectured me over and over as if I could never understand anything. She argued with me about my conditions, that it took a psychologist a year with weekly visit to properly diagnose me. BEWARE, she has gotten worse.

Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Salhab may one day be a good doctor but that time is not now. She is inexperienced, which is to be expected, but that is not the problem. If she does make a mistake, she is extremely argumentative when this is pointed out to her. However, the worst aspect is her manner with patients. Dr. Salhab is very condescending and rude. She treats her patients as if they are idiots who wouldn't know anything about a condition they've had for longer than she's been alive and does not want to hear patient input about their own conditions. One of the most annoying things, however, is her habit of calling patients "Sweetie". This is extremely unprofessional, insulting and presumptuous. In addition, she will not return phone calls. Expect to call repeatedly, for weeks at a time before getting any response, and then expect to be treated as if you were an annoyance.

Submitted October 10, 2012