Ratings for Dr. Diana Reinhardt

She moved to Indian Path Pediatrics at 2212 North John B. Dennis Highway, Kingsport, TN 37660. Phone number is 423-392-6700. We are following her there!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Does anyone know where she moved to? I loved her! So many doctors have miss diagnosed my son, but she was always spot on! No rushing she answers my questions before I can even ask

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

absolutely loved this woman...she could listen to my son and tell he had walking pneumonia before any tests was ever done...she was always spot on ....so kind..never rushed and she answered all my questions and remembered us from our last visit.....amazing doctor...i really hate they moved her....please bring her back..plus she is the only doctor who could fix my sons hip...please bring her back i miss her and my son needs her

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I would recommend Dr Reinhardt to anyone. We have seen so many doctors at HMG and their clinic but she is always the one that finds out what is actually going on. I can not believe they let her go at HMG - this is a huge loss. She always listens and feels your concern. I would recommend them bringing her back!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

I would recommend Dr Reinhardt to anyone I know. My daughter is 2 and we have seen Dr Reinhardt since she was a few days old. She listens to all your concerns and is very knowledgable in her field. She spends time listening to me and I don't feel rushed out of her office. We actually moved our other 6 children to mak Dr Reinhardt their main physician as well. She's personable and we adore her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

I took my son to HMG when he was 4yrs old (he's now six) for a bad cough. We had just gotten back from the beach and he had several small bruises/scrapes on his shins and one big scrape on his hip and one shoulder. Keep in mind, my son is all boy and very rambunctious. Upon seeing him, she IMMEDIATELY started pointing to every bruise on his body and demanding an explanation for each one. I was humiliated at the fact this woman thought I was abusing my 4yr old never mind the fact it took me twenty minutes to have his cough checked out. I understand some people do abuse children and its nice to know that Doctors are concerned but she took concern to a whole different level. INNAPPROPRIATE! This woman... I would NEVER NEVER take either of my children back to.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Diana Reinhardt's Credentials

• Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Wellpoint