Ratings for Dr. Farid F. Shafik

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Great eye doctor with a great staff.Very knowledgeable kind and good office hours.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Staff very helpful , Dr Shafik took his time to explain diagnosis, very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I have never dealt with a Dr and his staff more professional than this group! They have been extremely helpful in EVERY aspect. Dr. Shafik is very knowledgeable and his staff is not only helpful but a pleasure to work with should you have a question. Best Eye Dr in the state. Never treats you like one of the masses but as an individual person no matter what your age or gender! So happy we found him!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr.shafik & his entire staff are just the best,my entire family has seen dr shafik for various eye surgery's &the outcomes were amazing!!! Dr shafik was excellent with my elderly father,very patient &respectful. You really can't get a more competent and kind physician then dr shafik. He based his recommendations on what's best for the patient not his pocketbook which is a rather rare find these days. He personally called the evening he did cataract surgery to see how my dad was doing,I can't say enough about him or his wonderful,patient friendly staff!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Regards to all. Thanks be to The Almighty God , my Doctors were all good in many ways. But refering to Dr.Farid Shafik - in specific - he has been always excellent in every way and aspect, i.e. professional and human. Thank you DR.Farid. dr.amalhanna@gmail.com

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

I have been going to Southington Eye Associates for more than 25 years. Dr. Diana did a fine job of fitting me with my first contacts when he was there; I never had such great vision. His successor, Dr. Shafik, is a terrific doctor: knowledgeable and with the integrity not to give someone treatment not in his/her best interest. I have complete faith in his ability.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Southington Eye Associates has the rudest staff I've ever encountered. I could deal with that if Dr. Shafik was at least a good doctor, but he makes it obvious to his patients that he has no interest in being there. He also had my sister wearing the wrong prescription for two years. On top of that, the secretary had the audacity to harass me for months over insurance money she said I owed them when in reality, she had already cashed the check. When she finally realized she had made mistake, I didn't even get an apology for her yelling at me or for the threatening letters. Don't waste your time here. There are plenty of other good doctors around.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

Dr Shafik has done 2 cateract surgeries on my eyes. He has been my eye doctor since he moved to Southington... I can't say enough about him and I would recommend him to anyone. He is far better than his associate Dr. Diana.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Very competent, knowledgeable and punctual. Nice staff.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

Dr. Farid F. Shafik's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1991)

HealthPartners