Ratings for Dr. Michel Raad

Dr. michel is an excellent dentist, i'm sure that he's one of firsts in the world.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Raad and Dr. Siddiq are the most technically proficient, professional, yet friendly and courteous dentists that I have ever gone to - believe me I been to quite a few but have used every trick to avoid dentists until it's too late! I even hate simple cleanings, but Dr. Siddiq was so good and patient with me that I just completed my third cleaning with her. Dreading pain relieving shots, I was none to pleased when I heard from Dr. Raad that I had a cavity that required filling. Fortunately, he took extra time to numb the area before even sticking me with a needle. Thank you Dr. Raad!! If you are anything like me, dentists are not on the list of enjoyable things to do, but please take my advice and give Dr. Raad and Dr. Siddiq a chance to prove themselves. With me they've earned a patient for the rest of my life. While admittedly, I still dread even the thought of having to see the dentist, Drs. Raad and Siddiq greatly reduce my anxiety.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

I was very pleased with Dr Raad as he is very gentle. He is very knowledgeable and patient. My crowns came out perfect.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011