You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Flanery

Dr. Flannery is the best Chiropractor that I have been to, this being said by the daughter of a chiropractor. He has always treated by area of discomfort bringing immediate relief. I find the deep tissue technique is very effective along with the adjustment. I will not go anywhere else! I am a runner and because he is very knowledgeable with sports he is also able to give me advice to prevent injury.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Best Chiropractor I have ever been to. Finally a Chiro that fixes things the first time so you don't have to come back for 10 more appointments. Mike really digs in and works hard to get you back to normal after minimal visits. I have seen a dozen chiro's in my life and all of them wanted me to go on some sort of plan with weekly visits. Mike is different, he'd prefer to fix you the first or second time and then come in periodically just to keep things in order. Do not look elsewhere, this is your guy. Great person deal with as well.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I have utilized chiropractic care for several years and Dr Flanery is top-notch. He takes the time to explain what he is doing and why he is doing it. He never makes me feel as though he is in a hurry to move on to the next patient. The ART approach that he uses is more effective than any other form of chiropractic care that I have received.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Two enthusiastic thumbs up for Dr. Mike! As a professional athlete and wellness coach for over thirty years, I know numerous people in the industry; yet, I only recommend a few with with great confidence. Dr. Mike is one of them. He has helped me tremendously.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Very caring and knowledgeable. All in all a great experience.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I started having pain on the bottom of my feet. So my friend referred me to Dr. Flanery. He diagnosed it in the early stages of Plantar Fasciitis and after one treatment using ART, I felt 100% better! The treatment was intense and there were some very tender spots, but it was worth it.

Dr. Michael J. Flanery's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 2009)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Flannery is the best Chiropractor that I have been to, this being said by the daughter of a chiropractor. He has always treated by area of discomfort bringi..."

May 11, 2016
  • First Name changed from "MICHAEL" to "MICHAEL J."

October 21, 2013