Ratings for Dr. May Lin Tjoa

I love Dr. Tjoa and have been part of her practice for the last 12 years. I find her to be extremely knowledgeable, consistent with care, but a bit cool! Within the last 1 yr. however, the partners have spun off and opened their own practices. Since then I have not been able to make an appt. with Dr. Tjoa. I have been given many different reasons, such as she only comes in twice a week, or we don't have her schedule yet. I feel that is incompetent of Dr. Tjoa and her staff to not inform her patients if she has left the practice. The office staff is removed and indifferent! There is no answering service. In my opinion, I would get the same care and follow-up if I was being seen at a clinic who closes their doors at 5pm. It is ashame that Dr. Tjoa does not feel that her patients should be informed about her participation or lack of it in the practice! I guess it is simply time to move on!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

makes you feel very comfortable. office staff very professional & courteous. excellent bed side manner.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

Dr. May Lin Tjoa's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Wyckoff, NJ