Ratings for Dr. Saylee A. Tulpule

The services provided by Dr. Tulpule were beyond reproach. She diagnosed my ingrown nail, explained my opinions and patiently answered my exhaustive questions. I was treated that first visit and had instant relief. The follow-up visit was free as a courtesy. Dr. Tulpule has a great beside manner and the staff was friendly and appointments were always right on time. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I thought Dr. Tulpule was very aloof and kind of treated me like a number. I ended up seeing another doctor who was much more thorough about identifying exactly what were the problems and laying out optional courses of action, telling me the tradeoffs of each. Plus this other doctor was clearly very interested in me and my problem and in the workings of the foot, drawing simple little diagrams of the bones and joints and tendons and nerves and explaining my issues enthusiastically, as odd as that may sound for a podiatrist. Comparatively, Dr. Tulpule seemed like she was just going through the motions. But maybe I caught her on an off day, or maybe I'm unusually curious, or both. Clearly other people have been very pleased with her treatment and perhaps her recommended course of action for me would have resulted in the same or even a better outcome; it's impossible to say.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Very patient and knowledgeable. Willing to try non-surgical methods before taking extreme measures.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Very thoughtful, informative, aggressive in treatment, and, most importantly, very CARING!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Great doctor. Very knowledgable, throrough and wonder manner.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Saylee A. Tulpule's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Silver Spring, MD