Ratings for Dr. Raymund R. Tan

Been Using Dr. Tan for years, NEVER have I had an issue with his behavior towards my child. Very calm and polite and communicates well.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I gave him 4 stars on punctuality which really should be 5 stars, because I don't mind waiting on a doctor who is going to show my child the same courtesy as the patients before and spend as much time with you and your child that he needs to. He never rushes us, always makes sure that I 100% understand his treatment methods, medication is broke down to where I understand what he is wanting to happen from the medication, and involves my child in knowing what is expected with his treatment. He takes his time, so yes you might go in there and have to wait 30 minutes or so. He is positive, very explainitory about treatment and medication, he will tell you what to expect functioning wise about your child. I just really appreciate this doctor and what he does for my son. If you call you get called back with his answers to your questions. Very thorough, never talks down to you, and always explains the course of treatment at a level you can understand including the chemical breakdowns of medication. I would recommend this doctor for any psychiatric, ADHD, autism, asperger,depression or anxiey treatment. He is very knowledgeable in his field!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

The Dr.Tan that has these negative comments about him sure CANT be the Dr.Tan I know. He is so awesome with my child and truly cares about her health and needs. He speaks to me with respect cause he knows my input is valuable. Couldnt ask for a better Dr. for my child. Highly recommend him. Love Dr.Tan GREAT JOB!!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Tan has always treated me and my son with kindness, understanding, and trys to help the best way he can. The staff is always kind as well. Love Love Dr. Tan.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Tan tends to talk down to my son, leans toward a condescending tone and often comes across as annoyed if my son doesn't understand what he's explaining/discussing. I find myself translating his "doctor speak" into concepts my son can absorb and retain. My son does not like Dr. Tan. That being said, we continue to see Dr. Tan because I think he's a good doctor with good intentions but he needs to work on his communication skills.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I have been searching for a dr to hear the needs of my daughter for some time. Dr Tan was very eager to help get her on the road to "recovery". She has responded wonderfully to his recommended treatments! It's like a new person! Thank you, Dr Tan!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Horrible doctor he was extremely rude to our son and made him more depressed

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr Tan has been very helpful in addressing issues with our child. He asks pertinent questions and observes all responses from all involved. In addition, he is willing to go to bat for the best of the patient, even if it is not the answer that is wanted by all. He is highly recommended from our vantage.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

As a parent, I am completely dissatisfied with the experience we had with Dr. Tan. He made diagnoses without conducting any tests or spending any time with our child. In addition, He was unwilling to listen to our observations and refused to return our calls when we had concerns about the medications he prescribed our son.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Raymund R. Tan's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)