Ratings for Dr. Jordan C. Gerster

I recently visited Dr Gerster’s office after a friend referred her office to me. I found all the staff to be extremely nice and helpful. Dr Gerster was very easy to talk to and provided me with a lot of information regarding my teeth and options for some treatment I was interested in. They made me feel very comfortable and I’m actually looking forward to returning for my cleaning.

Submitted August 16, 2018

Great dentist and staff. Very knowledgeable, friendly and efficient

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Had an appointment recently with Dr. Gerster and she is by far the most unpleasant women I have ever encountered. I was completely disrespected and belittled throughout the entire interaction, which was shocking coming from a 'professional'. I will not be returning to her practice regardless of her demands to come back for an additional appointment that insurance won't cover. I am extremely disappointed as my family has been going to the previous dentist for over 10 years and the staff has always been lovely until my interaction with Dr. Gerster. I would not recommend Dr. Gerster and my entire family will be finding a new dentist.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Gerster is a change from my previous dentist. A good change. I have found her to be very honest and explaining what she has found and gives me options. She makes my time at her office a lot of fun. The staff is great too. The poor reviews below are people who obviously don't do well with change. I would recommend Dr Gerster.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr Gerster is an excellent dentist, don't believe the reviews below. She sees you at your scheduled appointment time and explains things week. I had a couple of fillings and she was gentle and quick and explained things. I highly recommend. And yes, the staff are great.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

She took over the office of the dentist which I had been seeing in London, Ontario. I met her once and only long enough for her to say, "you need a crown and it will cost you $1000"... not even a hello, nice to meet you. I asked her why only 6 months previous my other dentist had not mentioned this tooth, "another set of eyes, I guess" was her response. And then she flitted out of the exam room without a care. Terrible bed side manner. I really liked her staff but couldn't stomach the thought of seeing her again and found myself another dentist.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

She is unable focused, talks too much about herself with little to no care for her patients and is too temperamental to carry herself like a proper doctor, very disappointed with her, terrible dentist

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Superb dentist, well trained, personable, efficient, smart

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014