Ratings for Dr. John D. Hansill

I am very impressed with how Dr. Hansill took the time to fully explain all the procedures I had to have in diagnosing my problem. He gave me several options and made me feel very comfortable about my decision. Dr. Hansill is a diamond in the ruff in this area and I can't say enough about this wonderful Doctor

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I found this Dr to be very professional but personable at the same time. I have had many paps and walked away in pain but in this case I never felt a thing.It was the best experience I have had with a gynecologist. He made me feel very at ease. He validated my health concerns by running test to rule out certain health issues and get to the answer I need to get treatment for the correct issues. All in all I would say that I would go back to him and also recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr.Hansill is very caring Doctor.I wouldn't want any other surgeon performing my hysterectomy.He has also been my sister surgeon and took the utmost care for her.I appreciate you Dr.Hansill.Words can not express how he is very very good Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Very personable and knowledgeable Dr. He made me feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. Very good at problem solving and taking care of the root problem! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011