Ratings for Dr. Dongsheng Jiang

Dr. Jiang was extremely thorough. He made sure to ask me questions about all aspects of my health, and to rule out all kinds of issues and disorders before proceeding with what he thought. He paid close attention to what I told him, took my issues seriously, and didn't jump to any conclusions. He was kind, attentive, and gentle. He is also clearly very knowledgeable. I love having Dr. Jiang as my primary, and I feel very safe in his hands.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Jiang did a mole removal for my child. He was very skillful. The procedure was fast and no bleeding involved.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Best experience! Everyone was polite. Best service in general.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr. Jiang was incredibly unprofessional. He told me that I needed to lose weight, with no regard for my past history of eating disorders. I went to see him about foot pain that resulted from accidentally kicking an object barefoot, and he had to Google image search the bones of the foot to record the name of the one he thought was broken-- the 4th metatarsal, btw, not some obscure bone of the many in the ankle. Finally, I had to leave three messages with his nurse in order to have him call me to report the x-ray results. I would never go to see him again and I will steer my friends and family members far away.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013