Ratings for Dr. David R. Lichtinger

My online health record has constant inaccuracies. I have asked how this continues to happen and I get no response other than, "We have removed the error." I am going to have to go in for an appointment to talk to Dr. Lichtinger in order to get an answer on how and why this continues. An inaccurate diagnosis could have a very negative impact on my insurance premiums. But, the office staff seems to not care at all. Since I am communicating via their portal and addressing my questions to Dr. Lichtinger, he must be held responsible for the replies.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

My husband and I have both been patients of Dr. "L" for over 19 years. He was like a pit pull in finding and identifying the arrhythmia s that led to my husband getting a cardiac pacemaker in 1997, after 2 different cardiologists before him failed to find the underlying problem. He has provided both of us with excellent medical care ever since then for all of our medical needs and concerns. Although his staff has changed over the years, they are all good, knowledgeable, efficient, and professional, as is Dr. L. We trust in him, and he always comes through. We both highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I've been going to Dr Lichtinger for 7 years my husband has been going about 9 years . We both give Dr Lichtinger 5 stars. As a new patient through a chest X-ray found lung cancer it was in stage 2a Thank god for his thoroughness I'm still here and per Dr Rayes am cancer free

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Office to far out and away from the Villages area. Some of the front staff are really lacking in professional attitude. Im just tired of dealing with office staff that does not care about their job in the right way.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. lichtinger has been my doctor for 12 years. His staff has always treated me with respect. Recently, he diagnosed my heart problem perfectly, sent me to an excellent cardiologist where I had a life saving procedure. I would trust Dr. Lichtinger with my life. He listens to me, and is kind, compassionate, and very knowledgable in his diagnoses.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Doc L seems to know what he's doing, but his staff is virtually non-responsive in regard to communicating results of blood tests, lab results, med renewals. I have to call them to get my results, and then often they have "misplaced" them and will have to call me back....which they do not do. I am on thyroid medicine, but when I went for a check-up and they drew blood, a thyroid panel was not an included test. How do we know if medication prescribed is working or not? Called for results of cholesterol test...was told, yes the level was a little high, go on a strict diet...no other information....what kind of diet? How high was it? I like the doctor, but his staff needs to come up on the confidence/communication grid.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I FOUND THIS DOCTOR ARROGANT. He missed diagnosed a VERY SERIOUS situation that I know he had caused during a procedure. Due to his mistake and inability to admit it he further caused a life threatening situation. No matter what the urgency I would never use this Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Dr. Lichtinger does not have a good bedside manner. He does not listen well and he is prone to making mistakes and not admitting them. I would not use him again if I were on my death bed.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Verbally abused my elderly mother. She is hard of hearing, and was having anxiety problems. He yelled at her. She said, please don't yell. He said loudly, If I do'nt yell, you can't hear me. As I was taking my mother out of the office, I turned to ask a question. There were three nurses standing at the end of the desk laughing at my mother. We have moved on to a new and wonderful doctor...

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

I have had a persistent cough for several years and every other doctor I went to said it was an allergy without even giving me a breathing test. The first visit to Dr. Lichtinger was successful because he listened to me and did a test of my lung capacity. He has helped me to breathe with the proper medication and I can walk a few miles again! He's a very good diagnostician and he LISTENS to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. David R. Lichtinger's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Leesburg, FL