Dr. Silva A. Arejian

You may also like

Worst Experience In My Life. I had EXTENSIVE damage to my teeth, and being that I am so young, she expressed concern. When her assistant came to tell me the cost of the work needed (almost 14k, I am currently an unemployed student beyond down on my luck) I accidentally started laughing because I was so nervous and upset. The Dr handled the situation the worst possible way, I told her I would try to get a second opinion and she callously told me "well perhaps go get a third and fourth" with the worst attitude ever. Well I am happy that in her life she has never struggled and has always been able to receive health care, now for someone in my position, a situation like that is insanely upsetting since I don't have the means. To add on to the injury I started crying and the Dr refused to do my cleaning, continued being rude and asked me to leave when I was absolutely shattered at my bad luck. I absolutely advise against becoming a patient of this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Best dentist in Los Angeles! After years of kicking around from place to place I finally found a dentist who not only is excellent at what he does, but is also incredibly patient with us dentist types. I've never had a dentist this patient with me and I'm really pleased with his work. I'm also amazed at some of the less positive appraisal about his front office staff. I have never had a bad experience with them and, just like Dr. Silva Arejian, DDS; they've been nothing but exceedingly patient with me. I'm a complete dunderhead when it comes to dealing with insurance and those ladies have put up with multiple calls, repeated reason and have even offered to talk directly with my insurance to work things out. Thank you!! I couldn't be happier with this crew and would highly recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Very impressed with the entire office staff for their professionalism and caring attitude. Felt very comfortable with Dr. Arejian with her knowledge, she addressed my every concern. I'm a very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

very personable but doesnt explain things before hand.tends to rush a little

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Silva A. Arejian's Credentials

Updates

• First Name changed from "SILVA" to "SILVA A."

October 21, 2013