Ratings for Dr. Fariba Akhavon

Dr. Akhavon is a great Dr. I have recommended her multiple times over the years but her wait times are excruciatingly long. Sorry, but time to find a new Dr.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I'm 65 years-old. I just came out of the hospital and I had to find a new PCP that knows what I'm facing with my A-fib. This doctor was more than knowledgeable about my condition and was willing to help me through the process of getting me back on my feet. Trust me...worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Good dr. Wait always over an hour. That's way too long. Will be looking for new dr.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Akhavon for about 2 years now. My main complaint is wait times. She is very thorough with her patients which sometimes means a long wait for the next patient. My average time per refill appointment is over an hour. Mostly waiting. Staff is great, I love the medical assistants. Her husband who is also the office manager is good about explaining insurance questions.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013