Ratings for Dr. Namir J. Shaba

Removed my cancer but denied me anti-nausea meds during surgery then refused to treat the infections caused by his procedures and prescriptions. His staff told me to go to the emergency room.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Shaba helped myself and my wife. He is very easy to talk to and doesn't rush you out of the office. Thanks

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

The Dr visit was fine. I just read the claim on my health insurances website. I was billed $38 for tobacco cessation counseling. I haven't smoked since 1992. His office said that he told me not to start again during my office visit. REALLY???

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Shaba took care of my Dad and I and I was so sorry to see him leave. I think Porter hospital did him wrong if they where going to let someone go it should have been pearlmutter . Shaba had a great bed side manner answered all questions went the distance for his patients and I would trust him with my life not Dr. Pearlmutter would not trust him with my dog because my dog deserves more.I was so sorry that I lost you as my doctor but I hope you are happy and that this hospital does right by you . Please let me know when you come to down would love to buy you dinner for your wonderful care . Take care and right me some time and sorry you are gone. You are an outstanding doctor. Sincerely , Nancy Heltsley Osterhout 219-510-3055

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Dr. Shaba is very down to earth. He knows his stuff and is very informative. I love that he takes the time that so many doctors do not!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Namir J. Shaba's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Kaiser-Permanente