Ratings for Dr. Lauren G. Rivet

Great!wonderful staff and customer service .Keep up the good work.Thank You

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

This was my first visit with Dr. Rivet. It was a pleasure to have met her and my treatment and experience was very pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

It was very accommodating, I was in and out in no time at all, and my treatments were virtually painless.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Rivet is an outstanding dentist! She's young, a Tulane and LSU graduate and is knowledgeable about all the latest procedures and products. I visited Dr. Rivet in her new 'Crescent City Smiles' office on Elysian Fields Avenue in New Orleans. She replaced an old, troublesome filling with a beautiful crown that I just love. The office staff is very helpful and friendly. Dr. Rivet takes the time to explain everything and does a 'perfect' job. I'll be going to her for all my family's dental needs!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Rivet is great! Excellent Dentist!! It's hard to find a dental office that is kid-friendly, so glad we found her. She's great with my son and I really appreciate her and her staff!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014