Ratings for Dr. Debra L. Bailey

Dr. Bailey is vigilant, diligent and aggressive to find your skin cancer or other skin ailments. She wants you healed and healthy, quickly and safely. Dr. Bailey will not compromise from doing the very best for you, her patient. She was my fourth doctor who I went to with the same skin ailment, and Dr. Bailey was successful in seeing it, diagnosing it, and giving me the right medicine! (Even giving me the right answer for my cat, too!!) Dr.Bailey has patience with you, listens to you intently, never ceases to “study” you when she is with you, working hard to make sure that she hasn’t missed anything on your skin, unlike my prior 4 doctors. Dr.Bailey won’t give up trying medicines/biopsies/etc. until your skin is “fixed”! I admire her intelligence, heart for her patients, her perseverance and her timeliness. No wasted time with Dr. Bailey! He assistants are also terrific!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Very competent physician who left me with a feeling of much confidence.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr Bailey is competent, pleasant and thorough. If I have a criticism, it's that she seems quick to pull out the scalpel for the smallest skin aberration. But, what do I know. A good doctor who earns my recommendation to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

They will NOT call in prescriptions. Pretty rude about it too. You always have a very long wait. They know what they are talking about, and when you finally get in to the doctors they are nice, but it is a process.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

I've been going to Dr. Bailey for about 10 years. It was frustrating in the beginning b/c the wait was outrageous, but she expanded the practice and now, even though it's bigger, it's more efficient and I still feel like I am getting personal care. (I know that is usually the opposite of what happens when they get bigger though.)

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

Fabulous. Competent, caring, good patient manner. Excellent staff, great office. I've had two different kinds of skin cancer, both caught early because of her attention to detail.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Debra L. Bailey's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD