Ratings for Dr. Vandana Sahay

If you're looking for a PCP, look elsewhere. This doctor is horrible.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr.Sahay is the most thorough doctor I have ever had, both in her history taking, exams, and follow up of any abnormality. She is also very pleasant, cheerful, efficient, and a very good listener. She gives her patients as much time as they need, which can lead to backups sometimes, but I am glad she is like that. Her judgments and referrals to other doctors (specialists) have proven 98% excellent. Her office always manages to see me right away if there is an urgent concern. I am in my sixties and this is the best GP doctor I have ever had. Highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

You will not find a more compassionate, caring or kind doctor anywhere. She truly listens, cares about each and every patient and makes time to see patients same day. Everytime I see her she is very attentive, really listens to what I am saying and has always addressed my issues/concerns. She is agreeable to sending out to specialists. I will never use another MD.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Vandana Sahay's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1990)