Ratings for Dr. Ian A. Harding

Staff are very unprofessional, unpolished, and practice is chaotic at best.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Harding the son is never on time. I've waited over an hour and a half at times to see him. He may have a pleasant demeanor but it's when you agree with him. I got a second opinion from a Boston hospital and when I went back to Dr. Harding to follow up he replied "so you're the patient the nurses were talking about?".... He was upset that I didn't take a Worcester specialists opinion. The conversation went down hill so fast that I had tears in my eyes. I removed my child that day from his practice. I will never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Dr. Harding is hands hands down the most insightful and intelligent pediatrician I have ever had to work with. He has an outstanding way of communicating so that as a parent you feel comfortable knowing exactly what to expect as you leave the office. He answers any questions you have (and I have many) in a thorough manner. He also is great with the kids, managing to perfetly balance respect for them as the patient with the need to accomplish what he needs.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Dr. John Harding (his father) is the best in the whole world and my daughter was so heartbroken when we found out he retired. Ian is okay but he lacks his fathers loveable charisma. Maybe it will come in time.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

My children have been at Harding Pediatrics for 11 years. My daughter had John Harding (father) for years but since his retirement both of my children see Ian (Son). I have nothing but positives for this pediatrician. He always takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and truly cares for his patients. If either of my children has ended up in the hospital or been extremely sick, Dr. Harding calls my home to check on there status and ensure things are improving. He is sincere, genuine and kind and recommend him to everyone I know!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I didn't have a great first impresion of Dr harding honestly I just disagreed with him on a few points but I stuck with him because my husband likes him and he does great with my son. Lately I've had to bring my son in quite a few times for ear infections and I have to say he really cares about his patients. As for one of the points we disagreed about, well it turns out he was right. The other thing I like is when my son gets sick Dr harding will almost always see him that day I've only had to see another physician once and that was because he was away. We sometimes wait a little while in the office nothing crazy but I work in a doctors office and I know tht the doctors you wait for are usually the doctors who care the most and will take that extra time with you when you need it.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Harding spent 1/2 hour with my son, who, at that point was tired and cranky after waiting the waiting room for 30 minutes. He labeled my son autistic. My son and I spend a lot of time eye-to-eye interacting with each other, he is most definitely NOT autistic! The staff (esp. one older dark-haired woman) gave me the creeps. She has a very unsettling, glassy-eyed stare and kept forgetting to do things (like take my payment, sked next appt. etc) Needless to say, I will not be keeping my next appointment. When I was in there I thought the doc wasn't so bad but once I thought about the way he spoke to me I felt like he thought I was an idiot.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Great guy. Friendly. Caring. Nice bedside manner especially with little boys (and I have three of them).

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

Wonderful office, wonderful staff, very efficient and no more waiting.... Very nice father/son pediatric office.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

Dr. Ian A. Harding's Credentials

• Univ Coll Of Cork, Nat'L Univ Of Ireland, Fac Of Med, Cork (Grad. 1995)

Oxford