Ratings for Dr. Ting Li

I am very happy with Dr Li. I have 2 children that see her, one with ADHD and one with a bladder reflux. Dr Li has taken the time to get to know us and our family dynamic. She remembers us from visit to visit and she has made the effort to personalize her appointments. I am very comfortable with her knowledge and advice for both of my children's medical issues. She listens to what I have to say as a parent and does not talk down to me. I will admit, her accent can be difficult to understand at times but I am able to understand her better each visit and she does not get frustrated or impatient when I ask her to repeat something.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

She's an awesome doctor! She's patient, kind, intelligent, and my son loves her!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr Li has been one of our pediatricians for around a year and a half, most of our visits have been for well baby check ups. When its for sick visits I find her very thorough and she answers my questions and concerns. I dont feel rushed through the visit which is great. She was the Dr at my daughters birth (c-section). My baby had jaundice, she kept me informed on what was happening and why she had to go under the blue light and so on. My son(he is 2) likes Dr Li. I never have any trouble getting him to go to the doctors and in my opinion its because of the way he is treated there.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I was not impressed with this doctor. She has no knowledge of diabetes. She is also very difficult to understand.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011