Ratings for Dr. David M. Wall, MD

Best doctor I have ever had! Dr Wall takes the time to get to know the patient In order to provide the best care. Wonderful bedside manner. I always felt confident that he knew what he was doing. He is supportive of what the patient wants.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Wall takes the time to get to know his patience in order to give them the best birthing experience possible. He is respectful of the parent's wishes. He is supportive of natural childbirth yet knowledgeable should the mother need medication or surgery. He was available when I needed emergency appointments with my complicated pregnancy and was prepared to turn my breached baby (37 weeks) when another doctor told me c-section. He did a great job with delivery so I did not tear and was a good coach with our natural childbirth experience.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Wall is an amazing healthcare provider. He is very personable and spends time to answer your questions. He is supportive. He was very helpful through my first pregnancy and during my delivery and I had a good experience at my childbirth. He is caring, professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Wall is a great OB.He is very friendly and supportive. He is very personable and he took very good care of me throughout my pregnancy. I had a previous C-Section and I wanted a v-bac but ended up opting for another CS. From the previous CS I had a bad scar and a lot of scar tissue. Dr Wall took his time and cleaned it up during surgery. He is very caring and I miss him here in Cincinnati. Thank you Doctor Wall for everything. I hope that you get to see this. Love Nikea S.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Very warm and personable. Knowledgeable and supportive of a woman's body and natural childbirth. Great sense of humor, calm and easy going. He takes the time to answer and questions and was not judgemental or pushy when I wanted a natural birth or to have minimal medical intervention.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr. David M. Wall, MD's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 2006)