Ratings for Dr. Atabak Allaei

Dr. came highly recommended and I can see why 👍 I wish that there were more experts like him. His personality will make you feel at ease and trust his opinion.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2019

Nothing but excellent! It's hard to find doctors that take their time explaining and answering your questions.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

I used to have really bad cramping and heavy periods from my fibroids. I cant believe I didn't need surgery. I recommend the embolisation with Dr Alaei. He is very smart and skilled and treated me with such kindness. :)))

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Love this doctor. Never met someone so caring and skilled.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

I saw this doctor for fibroid treatment and I couldnt be happier. He spends so much time going over every detail, you can tell he really cares. He was very skilled and I hardly felt anything. The rceovery was great.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

I suffered with fibroids that became worse with each cycle. I could hardly stand. I am no longer in pain, no more heavy unbearable menstrual cycle. I highly recommend Dr. Allaei to anyone suffering with fibroids and painful menstrual cycles. The recovery time was minimal and the procedure itself was non-invasive. I'm very happy with how everything turned out and quickly I was back to my old self again within a month.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

No more leg pain. Very professional and glad I had the procedure done by this doctor and not elsewhere that wasn't trained properly.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

I came to this doctor by a referral through a friend . I did not have to wait long. Dr. Allaei saw me, and he was extremely helpful, patient, and genuinely concerned with my comfort. He explained the procedures and options to me in detail and never made me feel like my questions were bothersome. They did a great job taking care of me, I recommend them to my friends and I recommend them to you.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Dr. Allaei and his team were the perfect professionals and put me at my ease from the start. I had tremendous results. I would have no hesitation in recommending this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Professional and personable and I love my results!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019