Ratings for Dr. Himara Davila Arroyo

I have seen many doctors for my condition, and made an appointment of my own accord to see this doctor. I found her online. Took a chance to see a doctor I was unsure of. She is amazing! She listened, and spent time with me and followed up with me. She is just a wonderfully intelligent doctor. She didn't just write me off and try and get me to make another office visit to go over my results. I put in a contact request online, and she responds in a very timely manner every time. I have seen so many doctors and none have been so thorough with my testing and really diving in to the small and large symptoms I have. She has since diagnosed me with a severe deficiency that had I not gone to her, I would have continued living with and would have experienced issues because of it. I can't speak enough about how awesome this doctor was as well as her nursing staff. If you ever need to see an Endocrinologist in he Houston area I highly suggest Dr. Davila-Arroyo. She is the best!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013