Ratings for Dr. Yasser R. Farid

I found Dr. Farid to be extremely caring and considerate. He seemed to really listen to me and he tried to understand my problem. He is clearly very knowledgeable and experienced for such a young man. He totally solved my knee injury problem. Fortunately I did not require surgery however, I would feel very comfortable with Dr. Farid performing the surgery. He seems to be an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I went to Dr. Farid with the MRI & X-ray results of my knee, but he took new x-rays anyway. Then, he didn't even look at the result. In the office, Dr. Farid was bending and shaking my knee violently in all directions to aggravate my condition. Then he was grinding down my knee cap with the palm of his hand very hard and said, "you don't need a surgery now, but you will very soon, come back." Everything else he said or did to me was just to promote his business.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012